LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laxatives

hello there i was wonder if any one knows any laxatives that make you go instantly after you drink or swallow the pill. i no some drinks and pills don't make you go instantly but does any one no any that make u go in like the next 30 mins or to an hour? I HATE ANNALS NO ANNALS lol

I think that the only Laxatives that work instantly must be perscription/pharmacy medicine.

The herbal ones that are sold in supermarkets are "overnight relief"

Ducolax works extremely fast, but I'm not sure if it's that fast. Anyhow they work a lot faster than they say on the box, at least for me they did.

Guest pupsmommy

Ducolax works extremely fast, but I'm not sure if it's that fast. Anyhow they work a lot faster than they say on the box, at least for me they did.

Guest pupsmommy

I agree Ducolax works the best and no cramping.

try Prune juice also. I don't know of any laxative that works in less than 15 minutes .

maybe a fleet enama

I searching for something to so i can get my diaper rely dirty. I dont want to ue any pils or nothing like that i will it be all natural. So it dont can hart my body.

Any ide?

I'd go with square_duck on this one. Dried prunes, I personally hate prune juice, so I won't drink it, and also eating a lot of salad will make me poop abnormally fast, as well. Personally, I prefer quality over quantity. I don't like runny poop.

I'd go with square_duck on this one. Dried prunes, I personally hate prune juice, so I won't drink it, and also eating a lot of salad will make me poop abnormally fast, as well. Personally, I prefer quality over quantity. I don't like runny poop.

What is that?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

If you are looking for something gentle, you could try taking psyllium husk in either pill form or mixed with water or juice. It is basically pure fiber and will greatly improve your GI health. You can buy it at any health food store. It is also the main ingredient in most laxatives and fiber supplements.

Depending on where you are, Polyethelyne Glycol may be available over the counter.

[Edit: there are different types of Poly Gylcol available - not all of them are a laxative. Make sure you buy a brand name laxative from a reputable pharmacy rather than car polish or manufacturing lubricant!! ]

It is usually sold as a powder to mix with water. Unlike other laxatives - specifically the osmotic ones based on magnesium - it adds a great deal of fluid to the stool without upsetting electrolyte balance. Meaning its safe to drink litres of it.

It's used for relief of constipation at small regular dosage three times a day

Or for surgery/exam prep and extreme compaction.

Doses up to several litres are perfectly safe.

Drink approx. 250ml every 15 minutes.

I takes about 1hr to go through you. It flushes itself through your system.

It will keep working for about 1hr.

ie: if you drink it ever 15minutes for 2 hr .. it will start to work in 1h and last 2hrs.

Brand names :

Movicol is available over the counter in the UK

otherwise look up Golytely in the US

Make sure your diapered or near a toilet when doing this. Accidents will happen!

What is that?

What is what? runny poop? Or what do I mean by quality over quantity? I mean I don't want my poop to end up being mostly water. I like substance. Watery poop is just all messy and yuck.

I think that was that warm, salty, nasty stuff I had to drink when I was compacted in 2006. It most definitely works... You pretty much have to already be on the potty to drink it cuz it runs right through.

Depending on where you are, Polyethelyne Glycol may be available over the counter.

[Edit: there are different types of Poly Gylcol available - not all of them are a laxative. Make sure you buy a brand name laxative from a reputable pharmacy rather than car polish or manufacturing lubricant!! ]

It is usually sold as a powder to mix with water. Unlike other laxatives - specifically the osmotic ones based on magnesium - it adds a great deal of fluid to the stool without upsetting electrolyte balance. Meaning its safe to drink litres of it.

It's used for relief of constipation at small regular dosage three times a day

Or for surgery/exam prep and extreme compaction.

Doses up to several litres are perfectly safe.

Drink approx. 250ml every 15 minutes.

I takes about 1hr to go through you. It flushes itself through your system.

It will keep working for about 1hr.

ie: if you drink it ever 15minutes for 2 hr .. it will start to work in 1h and last 2hrs.

Brand names :

Movicol is available over the counter in the UK

otherwise look up Golytely in the US

Make sure your diapered or near a toilet when doing this. Accidents will happen!