LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woot, Yes. I Am Very Excited!

when i went and bought my first batch of diapers about a 2 months ago, i didnt really do my homework, and went in the store. and was affraid that i would run into someone i knew, and grabbed a pack off the shelf and got out of there. i wound up getting the pull up underwear with the tabs on it, you know..

but this time i did some research. my options are kind of limited. due to me living with my parents, if i want diapers, i have to go to the store and get them myself. so i got these depends depend-fitteds.jpg im not sure how well the will hold for me, but they have plastic on it to hold it all in. but i am so excited to start this new pack!!!!!

does anyone here use this specific diaper? or have used it?

please, i want your input!!!!!!!!

oooooohhh im so excited.

i use to use it i mean its an okay starter diaper but once you get able to move on your own you can get more by buying online there is one brand i would love to try but doubt i will be able to since i haven't found any free samples for them yet Bambino is the name but yea since this is your first time buying thats what id start with and if you wanna be cautious about it like i am go to walmart and get there assurance pullups they are quiet but they do like to leak when you stand up but yea thats good to start with and as time goes on you will learn that there are better diapers out there man

Thats what I'm wearing right now.

Thats all I buy because it's easy to acquire, and they're cheap.

I just bought a new pack today using the $2.00 off coupon you can print off from Depend's website.

I haven't tried other diapers, but I enjoy these lot.... Don't ask me how well they hold up in wet situations though. I only use mine for personal comfort and sleep.

As Diaper666 said, they arn't a bad diaper to start off with, especially given your situation at home. You can get them easily pretty much anywhere, and they really arn't a horrible diaper despite how much people kibitz about depends. As long as you dont try to go marathon sessions and over-wet them, they'll hold up just fine. I personally use abenas disposables....they are a very high quality diaper and I have long enjoyed their products. I can't speak about Bambinos, although all the reviews I have heard have been quite good. For now, until you get out on your own, the Depends Max Protections should be fine for you.....just be careful about leaks and such. They definitely won't last as long as many of the better brands.

as already mentioned, get doublers! They make it a LOT more fun because they almost DOUBLE the capacity of the diaper! I personally like the Depend Boost liners, you can usually get them from wal-mart right next to the depend max protection. :)

ALSO, another thing I use to do once and a while is lay one down on the carpet, face down, and poke a gazillion small holes or slits in the plastic right where the pee absorbs, then put a boost liner in it and put it on... then put another one on over that one (don't make either of them too tight). If you do it right, you can wear one ALL day/night, drink a ton of water, and flood it several times! I used to do this trick when I'd get home from the bar, knowing that I was going to piss a ton, and I'd end up wearing it all the next day while I laid around the house. If you don't make it too tight, it'll be SOAKED, HEAVY, WARM, and sagging by the third or fourth wetting. FUN FUN FUN. Have a good time! :)

i wear pampers cruisers 7 or usually goodnites. im actually about to try out pampers underjams. if you can fit in pampers baby diapers i would. nothing beats the smell and feeling when you wet like pampers

diaperl0ver