LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Change And Go

I just showed this to my mommy. The first thing she said was"It looks like a diaper for a mommy who doesn't want to get her hands dirty. The Beemer mommy/future soccor mom crowd." Then said"If these moms didn't want to change diapers,why didn't they use birth control." :roflmao: I tend to agree with her. Not to mention,how many future AB/DLs are we going to lose to future generations over these hideous things?

I see this as a way for diaper rash to be a real epedemic, most families these days care more for the dog than the children in the family, plus I thought you needed to clean the diaper area of a baby at each diaper change.

I have always imagined having kids when i grew up, but recently, as i act like such a baby already, i have been reconsidering. Dont get me wrong, i want the experience and all... but i am not sure i would make a very good parent due to the way i often behave...

-Sophie

The site does specify that these things are supposed to be used for wettings, but they'd better lock in the pee VERY well, otherwise you'll be smearing it all over the baby as you pull the pad out. Also, not wiping your baby's butt after wettings is a great way to cause rashes and infections.

I have always imagined having kids when i grew up, but recently, as i act like such a baby already, i have been reconsidering. Dont get me wrong, i want the experience and all... but i am not sure i would make a very good parent due to the way i often behave...

-Sophie

You're not alone there...I'd be a LOUSY mother. I don't have a lot of patience with little kids, and I just don't find screaming babies very endearing. Plus, I don't take very good care of myself, which is not a good sign in a parent. And I wouldn't want to impose my buffet of mental health problems on my children.