LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Larger Goodnites

I wish that they made goodnites larger. I managed to find some of the old style X-Large Goodnites(the white ones) and I loved them. I managed to find a pack of the girls underjams after reading some reviews, and they work as long as I'm pointed down. I wish that there were pullups that actually work when laying down and all. I did put a message on their product feedback requesting a larger version of the Goodnites. Who else thinks that a larger Goodnite is needed.

The only absorbent product I can find reliably around where I live are depends(with the plastic cover). They're great as long as I don't have to go anywhere. The problem is that all of the pullups in the right size for me don't work too well(they leak), and if I have to go somewhere where I'll be out for a while I can't wear them freely. I love to wear under regular clothes now, but not the fact that they either go way over my waistline(don't want to be one of those attention seeking DL's) or they leak like a seive if I decide to wet in it. The tape diapers don't give me the option of using a regular toilet when I'm out in public because they don't want to stay on after being taken off. If a larger size of Goodnites were made, I would stock right up in case they decide to discontinue them or resize them again. Does anyone know of anything like the old Goodnites in sizing and performance? Thanks and sorry about the rant.

I've never tried Goodnites, but have you tried normal, adult pull-ups? Either Depends, or a generic discount store or pharmacy brand? The waist always sits high, but I just fold it down about 2 inches and wear a regular pair of briefs/boxer briefs over top. They're still not good for night wear, and the absorbency could be better, but as we're comparing them to Goodnites and Depends, they might just solve your problem.

i would like to see larger under jams, also. for boys. i wear depends pull ups every day during work. they do ok and some times i get the cvs or walgreens brand same thing but a little cheaper. at night i have to wear my depends Fitted Maximum Protection diapers because i really wet at night now. and some times mess when im in bed. they hold more then the pull ups. i like the pulls so i do number 2 in the potty, and if i wet my self i dont get my pants wet. and easy to change when needed just like underwear.

Have you tried the Rite Aid version of the pull-up for boys it's a little bigger and the leg holes are larger than my legs, I use the good nights with no problems.

But I found the rite aid ones a little to big for me.