LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Pull Ups

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

duckie (squareduck) is a pull ups fan also so i know he could tell you which are more absorbant...comfy...etc.....

I read that on another thread so i quoted it here. the question is are there any good Pull Ups?

I normaly wear regular undies at home with pads since i can get to the bath rather quick and pads will do.But past few days they are just not holding enough, so i need diapers i wear attends 10 with the 6 tapes.

But they are giving me the dreaded rash again{i have been wearing for 4 or so years now}

I have tried pull ups

but i am small and the med size is to large on me so they are of no use.

the XL Goodnites fit but hold next to nothing and then leak what else can i do? Seeing the above post in another thead got me thinking maybe there are good pull ups and i just have not found them.

Mybe a XXL large Goodnite would work but the XL is just not.If they made them i would try them but they dont!

OH i am 5'4- 120 pounds

Thanks for any help in advance

Guest dodgedart

abri flex medium extra take 2200ml and are pullups

What size are they? All the ones i have tried were to large in the med size.

{ie} I have trouble smalls, they are to small and med are so large that the tapes are all the way touching in the waist on the med attends and the new tena with tapes arre now to large since they changed to velcro from sticky tapes.

tena,depends and one other type i teied in puls ups fall off me and the depnds that adjust are to large as well and leak. thats why i am stuck with plastic backed with tapes right now and a rash :o

Guest dodgedart

Yeah, its true, I guess Jennie Outted me :blush:

The best pull ups that I have found (dor me anyways) are the protection plus brand. Check www.xpmedical.com, the have a few that they recomend, including abena or abriform.

you could use the biggest goodnights, maybe add an extra stuffer or booster pad, that you have already been using, or you could try the newer "underjams' which seem to hold more and fit better. maybe underjams with a booster might be the ticket ;)

They are a pull up, and have cloth like cover to help air circulation and avoid rashes, and they ar'nt that expensive.

Also check www.abaip.com its run by an incontinent person, and he tests everything he sells, so if he recommends it, its pretty dang good.

qwack

Thanks i never heard of underjams who makes them? is this something i can get loacaly at CVS ect?????

Thanks i never heard of underjams who makes them? is this something i can get loacaly at CVS ect?????

they're made by pampers. you should be able to find em most places that sell baby diapers ( wal-mart, target, ect.)

i just saw the underjams at the local rite aid, if thats any help

i cant give any advice on pull ups since i dont wear them, but i wish you the best of luck and hope you find one that works for you