LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Dream Last Night

Okay, I cannot stop thinking avout this vivid dream.

For some reason I was with my ex wife in a town hall standing in line waiting for someone to help us search for properties. I was wearing overight depends under these shorts I have that if I don't wear a belt they will slide halfway down. As I was standing in line I had to keep pulling my shorts up and everytime I did you heard a crinkle sound.

Now for some reason we were waiting in another room and as we were there my ex says to me "it's obvious you are wearing a certain item, did you shit your pants?" Well, I don't know why she asked me that because I didn't but as soon as she said that a woman came around the corner and that was the end of the dream.

Here's the weird thing; I do like to wear but I would prefer to be the one not wearing and asking my girl if she had an accident. That dream still turns me on however.

BTW. My ex did wear occasionally.

I just had a diaper dream last night too. My wife and I had just moved to a new house, and I was working on something in the garage, when I realized I needed a diaper change. I went in and asked my wife if she knew where my diapers were, and she gave me a funny look and said they were in the bedroom--then I noticed that she had a friend over visiting, who was just that moment coming back into the room from the kitchen, and who'd heard the whole exchange...

I blushed and leaned over to my wife and whispered, "If she asks, tell her I was talking about some old cloth diapers that we use as polishing rags," and she said, "Okay, but she's going to want to see proof or she won't believe it." And then I went to the bedroom, locked the door, changed my diaper, and woke up before I could come back out and confront the inevitable questions. :)

Kinda cool except the Overnight part....Depends has only one brand now (Maximum Protection) at least in our part of the world. But I get the just of it. So you say your Ex wore..perhaps then she was the one with the "little" problem downstairs and was blaming you???? hmmmm... Dreams or maybe not?? B)