LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Engrish!

"By the way, these are not pants, they are diapers."

haha...gotta love Engrish. I'm sure we misuse Kanji on our shirts, tattoos and home decor all the time.

Oh dear gods.

I hear the world Engrish way to freaking often in my daily existence, I just had to look at this topic. Also Englishee, but I digress.

Gotta love translations. We probably butcher Korean and Japanese languages just as well. Still was good for a laugh!

Thanks ABoy!

"By the way, these are not pants, they are diapers."

Now there's some diaper pride! That's the sort of shameless defiance that would muscle AB/DLs some more respect!

It's not just translation you know, sometimes those weird Engrish sayings are the actual sentiments of their authors. It's also a different culture and different perspectives.

Oh dear gods.

I hear the world Engrish way to freaking often in my daily existence, I just had to look at this topic. Also Englishee, but I digress.

Gotta love translations. We probably butcher Korean and Japanese languages just as well. Still was good for a laugh!

Thanks ABoy!

At least you ain't no "slickee boy", are you? Baby, yes! Slickee, no! Sickee? Well....

This is another example of how ABDL has spread. It's amazing to me. After once thinking I was the only one...Imagine that.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Kahm se ham-e-dah for your your input lately. *bows*