LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slate Story

Not too bad of an answer. Could've been better though.
I'm not sure how it could have been that much better. That relationship is toast. If the DL referred to in the article is reading this, or any other AB/DL is in a similar position, take heart. The woman who suddenly sees you differently after four years because you're honest with her about an issue in your life; she doesn't really love you for who you are and never did. Time to move on.

• 2 months later...

I thought it was a good answer, except that she immediately is telling the person to kill the relationship. I can understand somebody beign a bit shocked by a dl fetish. I find several aspects or branches of the dl fetishism to be a bit weird or too off beat for my tastes but hey to each their own. I'm not into the ab scene but if I find a women who is I am more than wiling to play along if it means keeping our relationship going.(if worth it) in all honesty I would probably do almost anything if the woman. requested it.

Years ago i had a girlfirend who wanted me to wear a dog collar and be walked around or have me do it to her, forget which, but that was a big hell no for me, but if she pushed the issue enough I'm sure at some point I'd have said woof woof. I'm really glad that it didn't work out(turns out she was pill popping chemical toilet)

You never know what you'll do in the name of love, or simply if your horny. :rolleyes:

This for me says the girl doesn't truly LOVE him. I'm sorry, but it isn't like the boyfriend is into anything severely dangerous.

If you truly love someone you can get past things like this.

As well, I think her answer was not to bad. I mean what else can one really say? It will either work or it wont. End of story :-(

If i may take up the other side of the argument for argument's sake. You can not say she does not truly love her bf just because she has a moral objection to him having a diaper fetish. If anything the fact she is writing into a columist and trying every last ditch effort to get over her problem because she can not live without him show leaps and bounds that she probably does love him very much. Lots of people have loved ones who do activities that they find to be against their own morals, ethics, lifestyles, etc. to say she does not truely love him is wrong. Can their relationship survive it is another story all together. They should not be dating if she has such an issue with it and in her defense he should of came out to her about it sooner no matter how difficult it is, it prevents something like this from happening. Both parties are at fault and need to rebuild the connection now since this became such detrmental problem for their relationship. If she can get beyond it thats awesome more power to her, thousands of people everday can not do what she will do. If not, it is not that rare of a thing for a relationship to tank over. Be it fetishes, lies, drugs, or any other secret you keep from your mate.