LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Baby

I was bored and searching through youtube when I discovered this. It was either a slow day for news in this town but they made a three day series about man baby. Who is a 56 year old male who spends all of his time dressed like a baby girl. I admire him but they so kept bashing the fact that he was a ab and saying that it was weird. There is a sex therapist that said he was admirable but still. Watch all three parts and tell me what you thought

Guest nightnurse

Yeah I'm surprised you didn't know that Star Baby..that's our very own Heidi lynn and cute as ever!!!!

repaid. Me and star are new here so how would we know? I have seen that footage some time ago. Its great and I salute her for doing that.

• 1 month later...

I just saw that a couple of moments. Wow, who can get enough guts up to do that. I mean, I just buy diapers, but this man goes out in public dressed like a baby. I am happy for him that he is happy. I am not doing that, but to each his own. Who am I to judge. He's a grown up(sort of), so he can decide what he wants to do. :) Props to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay for Heidi. Since Heidi is unable to answer your question Witch, he expects to be spoken to just like anyone else. Every so often people play into the AB thing cooing to him like a baby. He eats that up for sure!

~Brian

The closest I've come to showing that side of me in public was wearing my footie pajamas with shoes and a jacket to take the trash out. Or maybe that one time I leaked at GameWorks, and went into the stall to change and clean up..but that's not really public, and I was wearing plastic pants, so the leak wasn't bad.