LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone. This hurts to me to say but why do you ask. I understand where where you come from. I am sick and tired of people that care about themshelf. I have read to many story about that. what is wrong with you people. Ask yourself, yews I am willing to give up my memebership to make a piont. We need someome to care. I do not not down apun ppl but i like ppl that care about. Let me care about you as a friend. Enought is enought is so do that please. I know many of you never will thants yours problem not mine are anyones. Sorry to say that mods :bash:

I have no idea what language she is speaking, I don't know if I should leave this post, delete this post or move it to meeting place, I have no clue.

I'm guessing that Michelle is French-Canadian and the meaning is lost somewhere within the French to English translation. I'd help you but being an English-speaking Canadian, I have no idea what she's saying either. :D

Its also the single most annoying question on the planet, and I beg you to spare people from having to answer it.

I merely wished to know what the letters stood for. Back in the Land Before Time, before the widespread use of disposable diapers and glow-in-the-dark pacifiers, ( :huh: yes, kids, hard to believe but that's the way things were in the dark ages), when a computer filled an entire room and the forefather of the emoticon was really a three dimensional yellow badge with a happy face printed on it, we conversed on pieces of paper using ballpoint pen and we wrote out the entire sentence, never once using things like A/S/L or LOL or ROFL or BTW. I'm just playing catch-up. :D

I have a bit of a dislike of "text speak", compacting sentences and generally ruining the english language with poor and lazy grammar and spelling. However, I realise that some people need to use a translator, or have dyslexia, or type in "babytalk" if that's their thing, and I don't judge anyone for it. If the underlying meaning is with good sentiment, then I think it's fair to say the author is generally worth their salt, and I'll overlook a bit of poor spelling / grammar. It's not like I'm perfect anyway. In answer to the ASL thing, I've chatted on the chatroom here once and already had it... It's not just women that get this ASL rubbish, and with guys, if your name is ambiguous, you just get a private window pop up - rude for not asking first in my opinion - then when you say you're a guy, they don't even bother answering. I can see why alot of women would stay clear of posting or chatting on these forums - hurrah for the ones that do though :)

I've got to say that I didn't catch the thread of this piece at all, with the exception of the fact that many members of the female persuasion are tired of being hit on in this forum. I too would show my age by admitting that I am an infant when it comes to internet lingo. Hell when I was in school the closest thing to a VCR we had was this huge machine that recorded video in black and white, and it was a reel to reel! (Uh, for you kids out there, a reel to reel was kind of, well, you remember cassette tapes? Like those, but without the outer plastic case, and much bigger.) Having confessed here that I'm another old Codger, I guess that my antiquated views that women should be shown at the VERY least a modicum of RESPECT, are out of date. At least that is what these guys who post things like what they would like someone to "do" to them seem to feel. Alas, I and the other men on this site cannot teach these guys proper manners. So, Girls, all I can offer is the apollogies from the rest of us men who do think that you Girls who chat here are VERY special. Yes you deserve to have so MUCH more RESPECT shown to you, we are sorry that you have to endure the snide, rude, comments of these uncouth individuals.

God Bless You All,

Vic

Hey Vic, I remember reel to reel tape players, my brother had one. I only had an 8-track player. I remember the first Walkman, Pong, and lots of other stuff.

The only reason I know what A/S/L is, is from others that have complained about it.

The thing is I think the Michelle is a guy, that likes being a baby girl. So he is being hit on by obnoxious guys.

Vic, you don't need to apologize for those vulgar and disrespectful men(I use that term loosely :D ). There are many decent, thoughtful men on this board and as a woman, I appreciate that. The only ones who need to apologize are the ones, who out of their own emotional immaturity and inexperience with women, continually harrass the girls to the point of driving some of them away.

I remember reel to reel! And I listened to ELO, Chicago and Peter Frampton on 8-track! :blush: Pop was sold in bottles too. Ah, where are my platform shoes and wide-leg jeans ...?! Oh, yeah, I think they're on the teenager next door! :D

i remember reel to reel, well actually my dad has one ;) he has alot of old technology so i know about that for being young ;)

though i think if you gals have any issues with the guys that have to be so pushy, you could talk to the admin of the board and they might be able to do something about it ;)

i try to respect you girls :) lets hope these guys learn how to talk to ladies ;)

Hi everyone. Yes there is good points and bad points. When i go to chatrommi get hounded with private talks. Yes i really am a girl. I too do not judge people. At times we as poeple forget that, plus I do not like to sound harsh. I like to be friendly and have fun. It is very hard for me to be mean. Thanks to all that have posted and one day would like to chat with you. We are all smart people just sometimes confused. (been there) I do care about you all and hope we girls can be chatting one day. As I said I am a real girl.

Thanks to all.

Hi everyone. Yes there is good points and bad points. When i go to chatrommi get hounded with private talks. Yes i really am a girl. I too do not judge people. At times we as poeple forget that, plus I do not like to sound harsh. I like to be friendly and have fun. It is very hard for me to be mean. Thanks to all that have posted and one day would like to chat with you. We are all smart people just sometimes confused. (been there) I do care about you all and hope we girls can be chatting one day. As I said I am a real girl.

Thanks to all.

Not that it would change how you are treated in the chat room, but in the "I am a ..." section of your info, the word sissy leads most of us to believe you are a guy who likes to be treated like a little girl. Changing it to "girl" would eliminate some of the confusion, at least on the forum board.

As for the chat room all I can suggest is that you ignore the requests for private talks and perhaps your lack of response will get the message across.

Actually from what I'v heard from others, her screen name could be

"Baby Girl Michelle, but I'm really a guy and not interested so don't IM me."

and jerks would still send IM to her. :angry::angry2::angry::angry2:

Unfortunately if your going to be in a chat room you will get IM propositioned.

I would probably get asked and I'm a guy, several times I've been addressed as a girl though.