LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aussie Ab Checkin In

Just registered and wanted to say hi.

30yo tgirl AB from Aussie land... doing things a bit rough atm sadly, got diagnosed with cancer last month so getting through chemo atm, but fortunately have a loving mummy :D so it's not all doom n gloom and prognosis is pretty good. Downside is the hair goin bye byes... oh the tragedy. Not to worry I'll survive.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Lots of love for everyone.

Kersen.

Just registered and wanted to say hi.

30yo tgirl AB from Aussie land... doing things a bit rough atm sadly, got diagnosed with cancer last month so getting through chemo atm, but fortunately have a loving mummy :D so it's not all doom n gloom and prognosis is pretty good. Downside is the hair goin bye byes... oh the tragedy. Not to worry I'll survive.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Lots of love for everyone.

Kersen.

Hi Kersen,

Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your cancer and your hair. It's very pretty though and hope it will return when your cancer is gone. Hope you find some great friends here. I like going to the chat room. Hope to see you there soon. Sticks

Weclome to the boards, Cancer thing is a bummer, glad the outlook is good for you. Chemo is a rough one wish you the best. Hey if there is any up side Baby's don't need to shave no more :)

hello

your ugly. you have a big chin and a ugly fat long nose.

You know it's assholes like you that make the world the crappy place that it is, life is hard enough without people telling me I'm ugly. People wonder why I'm not afraid while having a terminal illness, this is why, I don't want to fucking be here.

You know it's assholes like you that make the world the crappy place that it is, life is hard enough without people telling me I'm ugly. People wonder why I'm not afraid while having a terminal illness, this is why, I don't want to fucking be here.

Yeah your life is quite a bummer now..but don't let people like that ruin what you do have.. Your quite welcome here. Hopefully the butt head will be banned soon. Like you said the world is bad enough, this is our little part of it, and people like that don't belong...again welcome to the site.