LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Adjustable

I just found these diapers and they are great!!.they fit and feel much better then depend adjustable.and the cvs ones hold a lot more to.if you like the depend adjustable then try the CVS Adjustable you will just love them.better fit and better Quality at a much lower price..

I tried them and didn't care for the cover, I liked there plastic covered diapers, and now there gone too.

Some progress, now you have to wear 2 diapers where you could have gotten away with weraing one of the plastic covered diapers.

I tried them and didn't care for the cover, I liked there plastic covered diapers, and now there gone too.

Some progress, now you have to wear 2 diapers where you could have gotten away with weraing one of the plastic covered diapers.

only diapers i know of that are still plastic that u can get in a store are depends.and in a year or 2 i am sure that they will be cloth like to.

I just found these diapers and they are great!!.they fit and feel much better then depend adjustable.and the cvs ones hold a lot more to.if you like the depend adjustable then try the CVS Adjustable you will just love them.better fit and better Quality at a much lower price..

Can you give some more details on these?

I think these have gone through a design change and nobody has reviewed the new style.

The old adjustables were very brief-like. You could not pull them up like underwear, instead they went on like a brief with one big velcro on each side.

I think the new style is very much like normal protective underwear that pull up but also have one single big velcro on each side for fastening. Am I right?

Can you give some more details on these?

I think these have gone through a design change and nobody has reviewed the new style.

The old adjustables were very brief-like. You could not pull them up like underwear, instead they went on like a brief with one big velcro on each side.

I think the new style is very much like normal protective underwear that pull up but also have one single big velcro on each side for fastening. Am I right?

yes you are right.they hold a good bit to.not bad for the price.

• 2 weeks later...

i love the CVS brand adjustable pull ups if im think of the right ones that have a fairly wide tab on each side of the pull up that really hold it snug and tight. i have worn depends briefs and feel like im always going to leak when i use them during the day when out and about. with the CVS brand i feel very secure about not having a accident in public but i like to change them when ever i can after i have wet my self. but overall i think they are great pull ups for store brand incontinence products. so thats my two cents Austa