LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spotted In My Diapers!

Guest Guest

Went shopping at Walmart last night with diapers under my shorts. Love walking around in a secret messy diaper with nobody knowing (but my true pleasure is humiliation so the evening worked out great, as you will soon see).

After about an hour of shopping, needed to change (khaki shorts are great, you can always keep a fresh diaper in the oversized pockets). After a quick change in the bathroom stall i went to resume my shopping.

After a few minutes I bumped into two girls I knew from high school, one of whom I had dated for awhile (but really have no feelings for anymore except she is really hot). The whole conversation lasted about ten minutes and I noticed the whole time the girls were kind of red faced and over-giggly as if they were trying really hard to supress laughter. I just figured it was some private girly thing and disregarded it.

After saying goodbye I started to walk away when my ex ran back up and tapped me on the shoulder. Over her shoulder I could see her freind had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard as she whispered in my ear, "Your diapers sticking out." I was kind of shocked/surprised and just replied "What?" and she whispered in my ear again. "You tucked your shirt into your diaper." I quickly snapped my head around only to realize that I had indeed tucked my shirt into my diaper in back and from behind it was visible for all to see.

I will be fantasizing about this meeting and my ex laughing at me in my diaper for quite some time to come, I'm sure.

That's awesome! Too bad she didn't ask more about the diaper thing and maybe even offered to change you. You never know, maybe she'll call you sometime.

Anybody else have a good story of being caught or almost spotted by people you know? Did you find it exciting? I love to fantasize about being caught and laughed or pointed at or even forced to "perform" with the threat of everyone knowing if I do not comply. Is this common? :Crylol:

Nobody? How about bumping into people you know while wearing diapers under clothes? Being forced to talk to them and hope they don't notice? :o Close calls?

I wear in public quite a bit. If anybody has actually noticed my diaper then they haven't said anything. I was caught wearing a pull up once, but I don't really consider those as diapers. They're as quiet as regular underwear.

Who was it that caught you and where were you at?

Only been caught twice, as I am very cautious (since people are not so understanding) but fantasize lots about being caught and laughed at. :roflmao:

I am very submissive and love the humiliation aspect of being forced into a diaper or having my secret found out!

Yes i was caught by my boyfriend I thought he would be at work all day when he came home and caught me in our room in nothing but a diaper. I was sooo humiliated!! Then he said if i wanted to act like ababy he would treat me like one. He then started to spank me really hard and it hurt. he's now making me wear a diaper all of the time. He says that way he has full control over me. He caught me trying to pee in the toilet the other day and he spanked me again on my bare behind that time I couldn't sit down all day. He makes me pee and poop in the diaper!! I really regret the day he caught me.

I hate obviously fake stories. They do nothing for me. I much prefer hearing what real people do.

I've been wearing about 90% of the time (yes, public and nonpublic) for well over a year, and no one has ever mentioned my diapers, unless I specifically told them. This includes having 1-2 very noticeable public leaks. (I had hand-sized wet spots on the front of my skirt or my entire butt was wet) People just don't see these things, unless they're already into it, and then you have the statistical improbability of being in the same place, at the same time etc as another ABDL type. Even if I walked around with no pants for a day, I'd honestly be surprised if more than 5 people actually said something directly to me. I've worn around all my close friends, to work, out at night etc and NO ONE has ever said anything or so much as looked at me funny. It's the sad truth. The only one who has ever said anything is my boyfriend, but obviously he knows and likes what's in my pants.

I have been caught wearing diapers so many times I couldn't count them. And that isn't a lie. I like wearing them around the house and walk by the large window in the living room. I live on a busy street, close to the street. People walking by or driving by have seen me in diapers and PP's. They will drive by several times trying to get another look. I have had them even come to my door and ask why I am wearing diapers. I also hang my diapers and pants on the cloths line so people can see them. The looks and there reactions are priceless. It is a turn on for me, try it, you only live once, it's a fanticie come true.

Actually the Police might say something if you were just walking around in a diaper and top.

I've conversed with a guy who wore only a diaper to the beach and the cops arrested him. He got off with nothing. And when he did it again and the cops arrested him again, the judge told the cops there was no law against it and to leave the guy alone.

Personally, I can't believe he did it again, but the judge is correct. I am more covered in a diaper than I am in just a speedo! With no "exposure" and no lewd or lacivious(sp?) behavior, there is little they can do other than inconvenience and embarass the hell out of you! For this reason, when I wear only a diaper outside....I make darn sure there is NO ONE around.

I wasn't really asking about purposley putting yourself on display... that seems a little creepy (kind of like forcing your fetish on someone). I meant has anybody accidently been caught wearing diapers (only to find that in retrospect being caught really turned them) :o ?

Used to share a house with four people, all girls, none of whom I had known previous. After a month or so of sneeking diapers into the house while others were not home (or burying them at the bottom of a shopping bag that I brought right to my room) I accidently fell asleep in my room, diapered, while nobody was home. Towards the dusk hours I was awoken to the sound of two of the girls in my doorway giggling and whispering. :(

I was in nothing but a diaper and plastic pants, on top of all the covers and sheets as it was still pretty warm out and only had a fan in the room, no a/c. My back was to them and I pretended to keep sleeping (I was in shock and really had no idea what to do). Laying there frozen I could see them in the mirror, pointing and almost doubled over with suppressed laughter. After a few minutes they quietly shut the door and walked away. :o

Hours passed before I got the courage to leave my room and when I went into the kitchen one of them said, "I went into your room before, to see if you wanted to get a beer, but you were sleeping." I could tell they were trying not to laugh.

They never actually mentioned the diapers and plastic pants, but the whole rest of the year I lived their they teased me, calling me a big baby at times, and when I was upset about something they would talk to me condesendingly in baby talk (Ooh, is the wittle baby cranky?) I never let them know that I knew they had caught me, and I have to admit the humiliation they gave me led to many nights of solo fun, diapered but with the door locked and the fantasy of having the guts to come clean with them and how they might respond. :blush:

Guest lilnicky05

this one time i had two of my buddies show up at my house unsuspectedly while i was having diaper time and i had to hurry and throw some clothes on. in all the comotion i forgot i had my bag of abri-forms chillin out in my closet in plain view. they came in and hung around for a while and with my luck one of my buddies glanced over at it and turned to me and started laughing hard as hell. he asked me why i haad diapers and i told him it was for medical reasons(<<<lair! ;). after that he was like what ever about them but curious as hell and i kinda picked up on this and convinced him to try on a diaper. after he tryed it on i told him that i actually like wearing diapers. he still wears diapers to this day.

I had this posted in another area and some one wanted me to post it here too so here it is:

I went outside to take the trash out which the garage door was up and the trash cans were at the end of the garage. As I was putting the trash in the can, my neighbors teenage girl was driving up the street. I heard the car and looked up so I was busted bigger than Dallas. I could see her and she could see me in just a diaper. As she drove by her head was tilting back and forth and side to side just staring at me I guess trying to see what she was really seeing. Her window was down and she kinda shouted at me "are you in a diaper?" I just froze, didnt say a word and she said cute, real cute and kept on driving. That was the only time I went out in just a diaper. I see her all the time and she just smiles a a big grin everytime I see her.

Guest Joe Scott

just recently i found a couple of women in diapers on myspace and that brought back memories of when i was a teen. i remembered that my wife had gotten some for when she was pregnant and we went to san diego, so we wouldnt have stop every 5 minutes....anyways.....i had been wearing them for a couple of days when she came in while i was wearing one in a nightly and a thong.....she started kissing me and thats when i knew i was caught. i told her before we went any further and she said as long as she didnt have to wear one that she is fine with it. now i wear one from the time i get home from work(i am not that brave yet) til the time i go to bed(cause i am still embarrased around my wife

This past Tuesday I had chest pains. Never had it before so it scared me. I called the Doctor and told them about the pain in the chest. They told me to come to their office immediately. I had just started a long road trip and being 60 miles away I had to turn around and drive straight to her office. Of course I was wearing a large mega careline diaper. I got to the office they had me remove my shirt so they could do an EKG test. So there I was in a pair a shorts with a wet diaper with at least two inches sticking out. They did the test and an interm young female doctor came in to do the follow up. It turns out it was just heartburn thank goodness. She said that she was getting me some sample tablets and asked if their was anything else I needed. I asked her if she could get me a large incon. brief. She came back in and said they did not have any but offered be a blue disposable changing pad. I declined being disappointed.

I had this posted in another area and some one wanted me to post it here too so here it is:

I went outside to take the trash out which the garage door was up and the trash cans were at the end of the garage. As I was putting the trash in the can, my neighbors teenage girl was driving up the street. I heard the car and looked up so I was busted bigger than Dallas. I could see her and she could see me in just a diaper. As she drove by her head was tilting back and forth and side to side just staring at me I guess trying to see what she was really seeing. Her window was down and she kinda shouted at me "are you in a diaper?" I just froze, didnt say a word and she said cute, real cute and kept on driving. That was the only time I went out in just a diaper. I see her all the time and she just smiles a a big grin everytime I see her.

I had the samething happen to me....lol. I took out the trash....neighbor saw me....but it was dark and i don't think they knew i was wearing a diaper...lol. He yelled...hey, how's it going...i just said...good and walked away...lol. :angel_not: