LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm diaperlover81 and I'm 26. I am new here and wanting some friends that can hope me cope. I have not come to terms with Being a DL. I was abused by my step father both mentally and physically ( ex... molestation, Forced into a Highchair and also later on almost got me into a diaper, broom stick broke over my back and many other things) as a child and was always called a baby by him( I lived with him because he wanted us when my mom Had to give us up). I got to see my mother every other week and never told her of the abuse ( fear of getting beat worse) .Around puberty I started to have thoughts of wearing a diaper. I didn't have a job at the time and my urges were about to burst so I started stealing from my local pharmacy. I am not proud it I just couldn't help myself but always felt guilty after. I hid this from everyone and got away with it for awhile. But then I moved to my mothers and she found my stash (not good at hiding things) and I had to tell her the story of the abuse. At first she told me to give it up until she read about it on-line. She says it is ok but I feel she is not ok with them. I for some reason or another I still talk to my step dad ( I would rather forgive but not forget than never forgive)and my mother can't understand why (neither can I), so she feels I made it all up!!!! I know that someday he will have to answer to the lord about his wrong doings.. So please be my friend and help me understand!!!! :(

Let me say hello and welcome, sorry to hear about your past, try to forget it as much as possible if you can and think about your future.

There is no shame in being a DL, so wear your diaper proudly I do, and i don't care who knows it, I hid alot of things about myself my whole life, and I'm not going to hide anymore.

I enjoy wearing and wetting, I wet in the privacy of my own car(when I know I won't leak) and in my house(where I don't care if I do leak) because I am the one who cleans up afterwards.

If you need someone to talk to I'm usually around somewhere on the diaper circuit, I always go by the same name so if you see me just say hi and we will go from there.

Good Luck and stay diapered, if you want to.....B

Welcome to the board.

I too suffered abuse growing up. Lots of moving, physical beatings, and neglect. When I was little I was so desperate for nurturing that I would sit in a hole in the backyard and pretend that it was a mother figure who wouldn't let me go no matter what. I feel kind of pathetic when I think about it.

Most of us come here not looking for sympathy, but healing. Hopefully you will be able to gain strength in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Again, welcome.

~Aria