LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies - Mummies/daddies... Does Age Matter?

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Theres been lots of topics that have brought up age recently so I was just wondering....

For those of you in a relationship.. What's the difference in age between you and your Mummy/Daddy? (Or between you and your baby, for the Mummies and Daddies here)

And for those who aren't in relationship (or those you are but fancy saying too) whats the ideal age difference you would like... (being sensible of course)

Also... Does it really matter?

My real age is 23 and my Mummy is 23 too... (in fact I'm 1 month older)

For us this doesn't matter we have a bigger non AB/DL relationship... and occasionally she does like to play the baby too... so it works.. but makes me think is having an older Mummy/Daddy better?

----

Sorry If someone else has asked this before but I couldn't find it if they had, and you know what its like when you've got something you've been wondering...

----

Huggles

Lucy

According to chronological age, Dady is about 1 1/2 months older than me.

Age doesn't really matter much to me...but (before I had Dady) I usually didn't have a relationship with anyone younger than me because it kinda messes with my mind a little. It's a hard thing to explain, and I'll try to go into more depth when I'm more awake.

On the flip side of things, my general guideline relationship age limit: no more than 5-8 years older...But that's just me...

~ Moogle

Well I am ten years older than my mummy / other half but I dont think it makes any difference. we looked after a baby one (as mummy and daddy) who was 15 years younger than mummy and it worked ok so I dont think it actually makes much difference.

Age doesn't really matter. And I know for the many baby girls that I have known over the years they perfer someone older.... I'm not saying all AB's are like that, I'm just saying the ones I have known.......

As for myself I have always wanted someone older than me to be my daddy... it just played the part more for me...My husband/daddy is 6 yrs older than me, but honestly, I forget and feel we are the same age at times...

I'm not sure if that means I'm more mature or hes more immature lol

I'm 38 and my mommy is 41. I think if it's just for a diaper change then age probably doesn't matter, but if you are actually having a relationship then I prefer someone close to my own age. Someone 10 years younger would be okay, but for instance I would regard a 20 year old as too young. I just don't think we would have much in common.

Beth

My mommy is 27. For me it does not make a difference if she is 3 years younger or older than me. But I could never have been with someone that was, lets say 18, maybe nice for a diaperchange etc. but regarding the rest of my life? Too immature, would not have worked at all.

Come to think of it, I really don`t think I would be that comfortable with a mommy in her 70s either, strolling about with her push chair and varichose veins, completely forgetting where the hell she left my pacifier because of her steadily progressing Alzheimers. :screwy: Not to think of she trying to give me a bottle with shaking hands, spilling it all over me, a definite challenge trying to get it into my mouth, thinking, "Hmm, will she be able to do it this time? Here we go, fingers crossed!!" Or, her dentures constantly falling in my cornflakes? No, there definitely has to be a limit, that`s for sure. :beer:

Daddy is only 6 months older then me.........i've alway dated older men.........usually about 3 to 5 years older... though i have dated up to 10 years older...