LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Act Very Babyish Around Your Mommy?

What?!!! Acting like a baby when you are in the baby mode? That is really a contradiction. But hey, I`m willing to try it one time. Me? I prefer to act like an important business man, smoking on a pipe, wearing an Armani suit over my onesie and nappy, pretending I`m really buzy, and on my way to an important meeting, briefcase in hand. Fits like hand in glove. Acting like a baby when you feel like being one, you say?!! That`s really weird, but hey, each to their own! Cheers! :beer:

What?!!! Acting like a baby when you are in the baby mode? That is really a contradiction. But hey, I`m willing to try it one time. Me? I prefer to act like an important business man, smoking on a pipe, wearing an Armani suit over my onesie and nappy, pretending I`m really buzy, and on my way to an important meeting, briefcase in hand. Fits like hand in glove. Acting like a baby when you feel like being one, you say?!! That`s really weird, but hey, each to their own! Cheers! :beer:

LOL :rolleyes::thumbsup:

~ Moogle

What about those of us who act babyish around our daddy's? Not to be a pain here, but there are always comments about how there are so few females around.. then all the posts center around baby boys and their mommy's....

I act babyish around my daddy when we are alone and when the situation allows for it... but if we are say at the bank, even though its just the two of us, i'm not going to start acting babyish...and there are lots of times when we are alone and i'm an adult, like when we are watching tv, or just hanging out.... but obviously, when i'm in the mood i'll act babyish... and when i'm starting to annoy him, daddy will start being a daddy!

I often act very babyish around my mommy. But it really depends. I think having an age gap between her and I, I actually find it easier to call her mom no matter what we are doing. So I pretty much live the lifestyle. Do I act babyish around my mommy? Sure when I feel like a little baby girl I do. When not I can act like a grown up but still a grown up with her mommy. :thumbsup: