LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Doesn't Want A Baby.

Over the years I, have noted a lot of ab's who seem to be searching for a parent figure, or another ab. Paradoxically most female abs's have absolutely no interest in a partner who wears or regresses. Because that's what they want to be doing, not switching.

What do you think?

i think that's a pretty accurate assumption about myself........i want a parent/Dom type figure......if they are DL's.......that's not an issue.......but i have no desire to switch roles and play the mommy or Domme..............maybe it's selfish.......but it's about lifestyle for me....not just roleplay or scening.... i've learned that i need a Dom as my Daddy.... for a number of reasons ...non of which are selfish ones......rather........a Dom brings to a relationship those things that encourage me to thrive and grow.....Also my personality type is what fits best with a Dom personality...i can be appreciated for being me.......and my strengths and unique qualities are (hopefully) pleasing to my Dom....

I would agree with that - in my case, that is. I want a partner that enjoys playing the caregiver role. I don't have any interest in having a partner that is also an AB. It's not that I couldn't play the mommy role and even enjoy it but it's not what I want on a regular basis. I could do it once in a blue moon, but if your partner is also an AB then you need to both be happy with an arrangement of switching roles regularly and that's not what would make me happy.

My husband/daddy is a DL, which I do not have a problem with, afterall that is who he is.... however, I am not a mommy in any means, nor does he want to be babied, so it really works out for the both of us. I have no desire to be a switch and neither does he. However, even though I don't mind him wearing diapers, when he is in the 'daddy' role that is when I have a problem with him wearing because its kind of hard to see your 'daddy' who is suppose to be the 'in charge' person in a diaper and take him seriously....lol.... when I'm not in baby mode, he can wear as much as he wants, which in reality isn't very often.... he perfers to see me wearing the diaper

My wife enjoys being mommy, but has no interest in being treated like a baby herself. She said she will do it if I really want, but I'm not that bothered....as I like being the baby. Neither of us get a sexual turn on from this however.

In our sex life I am totally dom and she is very sub......so a form of switching, but not quite.

Beth