LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kit Part 2

lil fox

Kit- Part 2

"Now that your both changed, what do you say we suit you up and let you go outside?"

I looked over at Emily who looked back at me, and she was smiling as usual. Keeping her eyes on me as she stood up, I watched as she ran for the stone. I reacted before thinking about what I was doing, racing out of the nursery and chasing her down the hallway to the main stairs.

"He heh, I'm gonna win!" Emily laughed as she maintained her slight lead over me. Reaching the stairs, she started to slow as I started to slide on the carpet. I couldn't stop...

"Whoa, here I come Emily!" She turned just in time for me to take her with me about 5 feet forward. We rolled over once, and I ended up under her somehow as she sat on top of me. She was wheezing a bit as she gave me a triumphant giggle, sitting with her diapered bottom on my stomach "You should be more careful Mr. Kit, when you're running down the hallway."

"Mr.?" I said smiling at her, trying to get up. She wouldn't let me up... Playfully she pushed me back down to the carpet. I was a little surprised as I looked up at her again. Then she bent down and embraced me in a hug. I didn't know what to do... I was stunned for a moment, but I hugged back. I was kinda lost in

the moment 'til I noticed Fern and Eve standing over us. Startled, I let go, but Emily only hugged a little harder and I realized that her eyes were closed. Glancing at each other, both Fern and Eve had those maternal smiles I was getting used to. "Okay you two, why don't we get some space in between there?" I watched as Emily's eyes opened in sudden shock, and she quickly backed off of me. She hadn't realized they were watching us. "I didn't mean anything Mommy, really!" She hastily said to Eve. "It's okay Emily, you didn't do anything wrong." Emily stared blankly at Eve for a moment - as did I, trying to understand how nothing was wrong. "Come on Kit, lets get you into some warmer clothes so you can go outside and play in the snow." Fern took my tail and dragged me back to conscious thought. She took me down the stairs to the coat closet and started pulling out various items. I waited and watched while Eve and Emily where having a talk at the top of the stairs. I tried to hear what was going on but I figured everything was alright when Emily began to giggle. I turned my attention back to Fern, who had taken out a bundle of heavy clothes. I barely had time to examine them before she moved me off to the side so that Eve and Emily could get their stuff out of the closet. Fern helped me into a pair of white snow pants first (It was really hard to get my tail through the tiny hole in the back), quickly followed by a big red overcoat. I put the boots and cap on myself while Fern tied a long scarf around my neck, and to top it all off I got a fuzzy pair of mittens. I found another mirror on the wall just a little to the left, but it was a little too high for me to see myself in. "Could you help me Mommy? I wanna see." Fern picked me up under the arms and held me up high enough to see myself in the mirror. I looked a little overdressed and I could almost see

the bulk of my diaper through the snow pants, but my overcoat came down pretty far. I was ready to go and so was Emily as Fern put me down. Emily was cute as usual for a five-year-old in a one-piece snowsuit. Fern and Eve got there jackets on and walked over to the front stone come on you two me and Emily meet fern and Eve at the stone fern opens it I look out and all I could see darkness whimpering I grasped onto fern’s coat mommy I’m scared fern picks me up and holds me close Emily just started walking with Eve she wasn’t scared at all it’s kit shhhh it’s ok kit I’m here fern walked with me in her arms Eve called back for up ahead you guys ok? Yeah were fine Eve, were almost out kit, see? I look up ahead I could see sun light up ahead fern walked into the sun light. a cold gust of wind bite at us. There was a refreshing scent in the air as eve and Emily stepped out fern set me down "Now don't wonder off to far. When you're done playing just come back over to me and Eve ok?" We both nodded, anxious to go play Taking in a deep breath, I was dazzled for what seemed like an

eternity, watching the sky and snow. It was a brilliant mix of colors: the green pines and the white snow crashing together off on the horizon. WHAP!!! I fell forward into a snow drift with a burst of snow on my back. Only my tail was visible."Oh, my gosh... A snowman just ran by and threw a snow ball at you Kit." Emily said, standing over me in the snow (For some odd reason I suspected otherwise). "You've got two seconds before I get up and hunt you down Emily." Taking the hint, she ran off giggling. I rolled over in the snow facing the sky, how tranquil it looked. By now I guess it was late afternoon... I sat up and then got to my feet. Another snowball shot into the snow mere inches from my side. I spun around in the direction of the snowball. My eyes searched for Emily, but only the white powder was visible. "You missed me!" I called out. My answer was a snowball brushing my ears and taking my cap clear off my head. "Hey! That's my cap and a little too high to aim Emily!" I said, ducking down and grabbing my cap. Still kneeling, I felt my nose almost twitch for a second. I blinked my eyes and it happened again, it was a rush of senses... I could smell her! I can't describe or explain it, but I knew she was over to my left and moving slowly closer. I turned my head in her direction and smiled, turning to face where my new senses told me she was. A moment later, I saw her head pop up for an

instant to see me staring her straight in the eye only 20 ft. away. She quickly ducked down again as I went on the offensive. Slinking low, I started creeping up. I was listening intently as her smell was fading a little. As I just about lost her, I heard the distinct rustle of a diaper right behind the snowdrift. I waited for a moment 'til I heard it again, then jumped up and shocked Emily! She fell back for a moment, kinda shivering before smiling at me again. "Don't scare me like that Kit! You made me wet!" I smiled back at her. "Then I surprised you?" With a grin she got up, and I stood there feeling rather proud of myself for having scared Emily into wetting. "I bet I can do the same to you..." Emily said as my ears perked in question. Before I could say anything, Emily ran up and kissed me. I… I... I fell back in the snow weak-kneed. I sat there for a moment, jaw a few inches lower than normal, looking at Emily. Still grinning, she came and sat down in the snow next to me. Taking my arm she put it around herself, then grabbed my tail and started combing through it with her paws. "Well?" I looked over at her and I received the biggest shock thus far; I could feel the warmth in my diaper that I had flooded it! From my expression, Emily got a satisfactory

look on her face as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I forgot about the condition of my diaper as I felt Emily move a little closer. It took a while for me to notice this was rather the most perfect scene... We were sitting together, facing an open, snow-blanketed valley underlining a lake in the sunset. "What do you think those two are doing out there?" Fern said, looking ove at Eve "Becoming more than friends." "This is just perfect, it's as if they were almost meant for each other." Eve smiled as she thought about little Emily, and Kit . She realized Kit was a little behind Emily in progress. "So, do you think he's ready for the next step?" "Well, he already pooped in his diaper with out a problem. That should prove enough," Fern finish her conversation with Eve. "You know, I think he is really starting to like this… He accepted it in record time." Eve nodded in agreement, beguiling a small laugh. "I think I'm in luv wif you, Kit." Bewildered for a moment I managed to cough up a response. "Wha?" "Mom told me I was, and now it makes a lotta sense." I heard those words and I couldn't help feeling extremely awkward. I mean this is all great and peachy if we were twenty, but our bodies are that of five-year-olds... Well sorta. The other thing that got to

me; Why was Eve egging her on? I mean, not only was she young, but her mother was telling her to pursue me the first day we met! "You realize we're both 5, right?" "And formally twenty, we still retain mental capacity and maturity. That is, if we want to." Emily said, sounding a little more serious than I have ever heard her be. I tried thinking that over in my head but the thought triggered something inside me. All of a sudden, the moment of silence brought forth a million questions to my mind: How were my parents? Where was I really at? How was I turned into a fox? Was I even on the same planet? "Kit? Kit?!? Are you okay?" Emily asked, bending to look into my eyes. "You looked like you were in pain." I blinked my eyes for a moment as I snapped out of it. "What

happened?" I asked, shaking my head a bit. "You spaced out shivering." "I don't know, but my head was just swamped with questions." "What do you mean?" "Like where are we?" "In front of you’re the cave you call home." "No, I mean where we really are. I don't know about you, but just yesterday there was no snow where I used to live." “That's because you don't live there anymore." I looked at her with confusion in my eyes once more. "Then where do I live now?" "I don't know either." I slumped back, disappointed that no one knew or wanted to tell me the answer. I guess Emily could tell I was a little frustrated and began combing through my tail again and trying to be overall playful for a while. We sat for a few minutes. I was in deep thought trying to sort things out. "Emily?" "Kit?" "What was your life like?" I shyly asked. "When I was 20?" "Yeah..." "Well, it was trying if anything. I was miserable and hated not being able to express my true desire." "What do you mean Emily?" "My desire to be what I am now. I've always wanted to be like this, it's not something I realized till I began to experience it. I really can't explain it any better than that." It was all so confusing, there were so many questions I wanted answered but then again I

didn't want to know most of them either. Truths and desires were blinding me. "Kit, Emily... Why don't you two come in now, its getting dark." We both looked back to see Fern calling from where she was standing. "Even love birds go back to the nest when its dark." I gave a sarcastic smile back at Fern, I guess she was in on it too. Helping Emily to her feet, we went inside. It was a good thing too because my wet diaper was starting to get really cold. Fern picked me up and we walk back into the cave after a while we got to our stone fern spoke in wolf speech and it slid up and locked into placed and close after we all were inside. "Are you wet?" Fern asked as she helped me out of my snow pants.

"Thanks to Emily," She looked over at Emily for a second before continuing. "Do you need to be changed too Emily?" Emily nodded her head up and down as we both followed Fern up the stairs and into my Nursery. Eve was already in there, picking out some clothes for us. "Why don't you hop up on the changing table Emily? I'll get a fresh diaper." Emily did what Fern asked as I went over to check out what Eve was doing. "What'cha doin'?" "Deciding what you and Emily should wear." She held up two footed sleepers, one red the other pink. Satisfied, I turned to go to Fern and wait for my turn. I think I was embarrassing

Emily to see her without any clothes on again. She looked like she was blushing, but it was hard to tell through that fur. I turned around to give her some privacy and waited patiently for my turn. "You're next Kit." Fern said as she wistfully picked me up and put me on the changing table. I wasn't very playful at the moment with all the stuff on my mind. "Oh poor Kit, you're soaked. Why didn't you come get me earlier? You could have frozen your lil self." I was about to respond to that when I interrupted myself with a sneeze. "I hope you didn't catch a cold." I sneezed again, grabbing Emily and Eve's attention this time. "I think you need some hot chocolate Kit." I smiled as Fern finished diapering me. "You two almost look like twins." We stared at each other in matching footed sleepers. "Here are your stuffed animals." Eve handed me Tucker, and Emily Meko. Then we were ushered to the living room. "I'll go get that hot chocolate, back in a minute Kit." "Ok, mommy." I said, going and taking a seat on the couch. "So what did you two do outside?" Eve asked, winking at Emily. I tried to figure out why they had this so planned out... I, hey wait a minute. Come to think of it, I haven't seen another male of any kind around since I've been here. "We watched the sun go down, and talked for a while mommy." "Oh, does Emily have a 'Boyfriend' now?" Eve said, looking at me. Emily looked a bit

embarrassed. I played along with it. "I love you..." I said softly to Emily, but I knew Eve heard it too. "That's a strong emotion Kit, be careful." I was confused as usual; first they set us up, then they warn me to be careful, and on top of all that being five was of no concern to them. "Did I miss something?" I asked, risking to be rude. "Pardon?" Eve said properly as Fern came back in the room. "Why do you... Actually can you help me understand some things?" "Like what?" _____"This house..." Fern and Eve looked at each other concerned and then back at me. I could see Emily come to attention too.

"What's to understand?" "Where is it?" I said, unwillingly pouting. Fern smiled at me as she winked over again at Eve. (What's with that?). ______"Well, I guess you should know sooner or later." Fern put down a tray as she went about explaining the surroundings to Emily and me. As she put down the tray, well you couldn’t see anything but were in a lage cave surrounded by deep forest. I noticed there were two baby-bottles along with two mugs on it. Eve took one as Emily climbed into her lap. I was spellbound watching Emily begin to nurse the baby bottle. Laying down on the couch next to Eve, Fern took the baby bottle

and motioned for me to come and lay in her lap like Emily. "I don't wanna," I complained. (Why was I pouting so much?) I was surprised at myself in the sudden change of mood that I couldn't help. Anyway, I liked the small morsel of maturity I had left, and wasn't about to be nursed from a bottle when I was fully capable of drinking from a cup. "What's wrong Kit?" "I want a cup..." Emily had her eyes on me, still nursing the bottle. "But it's so much easier for you to have a bottle." "Not for you." "But I enjoy it." Hesitant, I glared at the bottle and the inviting smile Fern was giving me come on kit on my lap (She had

successfully once again diverted my attention from the main issue at hand... I always seemed to regress a little more or forget about those things around her, but I didn't realize that).Slowly, I made my way over to Fern, crawling on the couch. I climbed into her lap as she cradled me in her arms. I was reluctant for a moment 'til she began to hum a tune, which I knew it will it’s was called once a pound a December I loved the tone tune always have I just realized I’ve heard this song before but where? It was so soothing and comforting I had all but forgotten. about my troubles. Fern pressed the bottle into my mouth I began to nurse it. I don't know if it was the bottle or the tune or even the warmth of Fern's fur, but I felt more relaxed and care free then I had ever felt before. It's really strange too, because half of me felt this was the end of the old me while the other half felt as though it were the most natural thing in the world, and a perfect beginning. "Fern, he's asleep…" "Is Emily?" "Yeah, she's really out." "They must have really been at it in the snow." "Don't they look so peaceful? I don't think they'll ever want to return." "Do they ever?" They both smiled at that and carried their toddlers to the crib in the Nursery. "Justin?" "Huh?!?" I looked around in the darkness. I could see myself fine but everything else was a dark haze. "Justin, is that you?" A dim light outlined a tall figure in front of me. I stood deafly still in fear. "You, you’re a little fox?" My neighbor stepped into the light, and she kneeled down to my level and touched my sleeper. Then she

saw my tail and gently took it into her hand. "What happened to you?" I jerked away, not sure what was happening. "I... I… Don't know." I said warily, looking myself over. "Everyone is worried about you. We've been searching for 2 days." Stopping for a second she focused on me again. "Are you in a diaper?" She asked, patting my bottom to hear the crinkle. Again, I backed away. "Leave me alone." "You're just like a baby. I'm not sure how but, I think it best you go back home to your parents." "I don't wanna go back." She raised an eyebrow at me."Why?" I shyly kicked the dark ground in front of me. "Justin?" "Umm… It's Kit now.""Kit? What, like the baby fox…" She realized it was rather obvious. Now "I like being a lil kid again.""You look like one of your own drawings…" "Hmph..." I said, crossing my arms. "Don't pout Justin, er… Kit. I'm sure your mom will still love you." "I have a new mommy, one who really cares for me. And shows her love." I could barely control myself and kept on the verge of tears arguing with my aunt"I know your old mom loved you too." I sat down and cried, not that I was sad… I was torn apart between what was happening. "I know… *sniffle* but she would never understand." "What, that you’re a lil Kit? Who needs to be diapered and treated like the little boy he is? " Her words hit hard, her harsh tone didn't soften them any either. Those word cut like knives She was really close to the mark, more so than she knew. By now I couldn't stop crying. I really did love my mom, but I knew this would never fly with her or my dad… Oh, I didn't even want to think about it. She looked at me and the personality I remember most kicked in. "There-there, little Kit. Don't cry. If you want, you can be my pet… I know you already like my cat." she said, poking fun at me. "I want you to tell my parents that I am never coming back. Tell them

that, and don't come looking for me again." She gasped at me like I had told her something in a language she could not comprehend. "Justin, you're a little fox… In diapers... Do you even have control of what you are saying, much less your bodily functions?" "My name is Kit! " She walked up, using her hand to quickly undo two of the snaps on my sleeper, and checked my diaper. "Did you even know that you're wet?" I continued crying. (Why was she being so mean?) It was all I could take. I pushed her away, running off into the darkness. Her voice trailing off behind me, beckoning me to return to the endless turmoil that was my life. (Why couldn't I just be happy and carefree like yesterday? I had spent today going over thoughts and questions that I was trying to get rid of in the beginning). Still running, I felt a deep black cloud creep into the corners of my eyes as I fought hard to run, to hide from what I hated so much. My eyes opened themselves as my body sensed motion; I was rocking back and forth in the loving arms of Fern. I woke with a start as she cooed to me trying to calm my tensed nerves. "It's okay, whatever it was it's over now Kit." "I'm not ….. I’m, not going back." I murmured drowsily. "Don't worry, you don't have to go back if you don't want to. It will always be your choice." "Where's Emily?" "She's asleep in your crib." I involuntarily began to speak, it was a whisper but I had little control. "I had a dream that my neighbor was looking for me." Fern looked into my eyes as I tried to figure out what it had been. She put a gentle

finger to my mouth, “hush little one* she said still trying to calm and comfort me. "I wish I could say she's not looking for you Kit… But, she was really talking to you." That woke me up a little more. "Wha?" "She was really talking to you, but she probably won't realize it." "Why?" "It was a dream to her too. She will wake up and remember it in the morning, but I am unsure if she will speak of it." I wanted to say something but couldn't form the words. I was so confused at the day's events. Fern pressed my head closer to her, the warmth emanating from her fur was so comforting. She slowly began to rub my back as she placed a bottle in my mouth. I'm not sure why, but without realizing it I accepted it, and began to nurse. "Tomorrow's a new day Kit. I know how confusing this must all be, but I promise in time you will understand. Just relax and enjoy things here, it will make your new life all that much better." with that final thought going through my head. Perhaps tomorrow I will feel better. I faded off to sleep to fern’s sweet voice sing hush a by mountain as she rocked me to sleep

Archived