LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Guess This The Right Place For This

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand something. In the past few days I've developed a rather embarassing problem, namely I've started wetting my pants without warning and with no control at all. I've never had this problem before and to be honest, it bugs the hell out of me. It's not just limited to when I'm awake either I've also developed a bedwetting probem.

This doesn't make sense to me because nothing has happened to me that would account for this problem. Unless of course sexual assault can cause this kind of problem and if you want to hear more about that just send me a message and I'll tell you in private. I have an appointment with a doctor but can anyone on here give me advice on what might be happening or how to avoid this kind of embarassment aside from the obvious solution of wearing diapers in public? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand something. In the past few days I've developed a rather embarassing problem, namely I've started wetting my pants without warning and with no control at all. I've never had this problem before and to be honest, it bugs the hell out of me. It's not just limited to when I'm awake either I've also developed a bedwetting probem.

This doesn't make sense to me because nothing has happened to me that would account for this problem. Unless of course sexual assault can cause this kind of problem and if you want to hear more about that just send me a message and I'll tell you in private. I have an appointment with a doctor but can anyone on here give me advice on what might be happening or how to avoid this kind of embarassment aside from the obvious solution of wearing diapers in public? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well apparently the sexual assault is a major (as it should be)Stressor in your life and that can cause a temporary incontinent problem well you work to mentaly resolve the conflict in your mind. it should not be a great cause for alarm. Your Doctor will run a bunch of tests to make sure that its psychological and not physical based illness and will probably have you seen by a team of Mental Health People for possable medication and psychotherapy to help you, many Anti depresssants work to help incon to. I hope this has helped!

Peace

I have an appointment with a doctor but can anyone on here give me advice on what might be happening or how to avoid this kind of embarassment aside from the obvious solution of wearing diapers in public? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Okay, well you made the smart move by getting brave enough to call your doctor.

I would consider the possibility of a UTI, a urinary tract infection. this is less likely as you are a male, but if it is possible that your urethra (tube in you penis) could have become contaminated inside with fecal material, this raises the odds quite a bit.

I don't know the details of what happened to you, but hopefully it was not violent enough to cause any nerve damage or swelling that could be pressing on your nerves. Could also be lower-back damage or irritation in your lumbar-sacral areas at the back of your pelvis. Again, I don't know the nature of your assault, but that could be a factor if it was violent at all.

Nobody should have to put up with that sort of horror, and I am not being cold...just my attempt to be detached and clinical for the purpose of this dialog. I have been manipulated and used and forced to go past my "no" point with someone, in a circumstance that has left me damaged for a number of years. I suspect mine was not as bad as yours, as I could have physically fought off my attacker, I submitted out of guilt to a skilled manipulator who left a long line of damaged people in (their) wake. (I keep my gender here a bit unclear on purpose.)

A lot of these things will clear up on their own or with some MD help, but you do need a real doctor's opinion.

Okay, well you made the smart move by getting brave enough to call your doctor.

I would consider the possibility of a UTI, a urinary tract infection. this is less likely as you are a male, but if it is possible that your urethra (tube in you penis) could have become contaminated inside with fecal material, this raises the odds quite a bit.

I don't know the details of what happened to you, but hopefully it was not violent enough to cause any nerve damage or swelling that could be pressing on your nerves. Could also be lower-back damage or irritation in your lumbar-sacral areas at the back of your pelvis. Again, I don't know the nature of your assault, but that could be a factor if it was violent at all.

Nobody should have to put up with that sort of horror, and I am not being cold...just my attempt to be detached and clinical for the purpose of this dialog. I have been manipulated and used and forced to go past my "no" point with someone, in a circumstance that has left me damaged for a number of years. I suspect mine was not as bad as yours, as I could have physically fought off my attacker, I submitted out of guilt to a skilled manipulator who left a long line of damaged people in (their) wake. (I keep my gender here a bit unclear on purpose.)

A lot of these things will clear up on their own or with some MD help, but you do need a real doctor's opinion.

I honestly don't know if there's any nerve damage there was some bruising and a good amount of rectal tearing but I don't know if that would cause urinary incontinence. And technically I could have prevented it. I let somone who had tried to grope me when he was drunk and who hit on me multiple times knowing I was with someone get me a drink at a party and then give me a ride home. My fault in the end

I honestly don't know if there's any nerve damage there was some bruising and a good amount of rectal tearing but I don't know if that would cause urinary incontinence. And technically I could have prevented it. I let somone who had tried to grope me when he was drunk and who hit on me multiple times knowing I was with someone get me a drink at a party and then give me a ride home. My fault in the end

There's enough physical damage there to cause your incontinence..especially a prostate in that region, through which your urethra passes...and it's not your fault. Don't you dare feel guilty. Go to the cops, make this guy's life hell. There's a string of others before you who will thank you. (In my area, you would go to SARA -- the sexual assault resource agency )

There's enough physical damage there to cause your incontinence..especially a prostate in that region, through which your urethra passes...and it's not your fault. Don't you dare feel guilty. Go to the cops, make this guy's life hell. There's a string of others before you who will thank you. (In my area, you would go to SARA -- the sexual assault resource agency )

I already got the police on him. The first thing I did was go have a rape kit done. They managed to collect samples(you know what they're of) from my anus, mouth and for some unknown(and probably it's best if it stays that way)reason my left ear. Alot of people saw me leave the party with this guy and some of them have already given statements to the police. Wonder if I should file a civil suit for damages as well?

The sooner you get the treated the better off you are. If you start shivering check into an emergency hospital ASAP.

I had a UTI a little over a year ago. Bettween the leaking and the fever I thought I was going to die. I felt a tremedous power drain and could barely walk the 4 blocks to my doctor's office. It started with head amd body aches and led to uncontolled leakage of urine and semen and an unforgettable burning pain trying to urniate. There was e-coli in my urine. I have an enlarged prostate and over active bladder along with a history of stress incontinence.

I went to the doctors wearing a pullup diaper to catch the leaking and both the doctor and the nurse didn't bat an eye when they saw it. Par for the course.

I was given a shot of antibiotics and perscribed CIPRO which after 2 weeks discovered that it raised my axiety levels. My uroligist switched me to Levaquin which was more expensive as my health insurance policy had changed. The first batch under the old policy was $38 and the second batch was $280. I have one of those new HSA insurance plans where you pay everything up to the first $1500. Thank God for Canadien Pharmacies that are about 40% less expensive and ship to the USA. I got my second dose for about $130.

UTI took about 3 months to leave my system with a few side effects.

Hang in the and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I already got the police on him. The first thing I did was go have a rape kit done. They managed to collect samples(you know what they're of) from my anus, mouth and for some unknown(and probably it's best if it stays that way)reason my left ear. Alot of people saw me leave the party with this guy and some of them have already given statements to the police. Wonder if I should file a civil suit for damages as well?

Good for you.

As to suing, it depends on your mental health: A civil suit is going to take a long time, dragging out this thing you may want to put behind you and not have to think about. It takes a lot of energy. There is also the strong possibility that he has very little money, so what are you going to collect? It may be like squeezing blood out of a stone -- next to impossible. I would ask the prosecutor about that.

Not that I wouldn't document and keep track of my expenses...I think that the trial judge can order restitution for those, including the padding you now need.

Do get checked for a UTI...you have a genuine medical problem, and you need to make sure that it isn't threatening to get any more serious.