LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus Small

Yeah they really run small don't they. They cut into my legs. I actually used scissors to cut the plastic away at the legs right up to the elastic bands and then they only "just" fit. I'm assuming that's just one bag? You might want to edit the post so people know for sure. B)

Yeah they really run small don't they. They cut into my legs. I actually used scissors to cut the plastic away at the legs right up to the elastic bands and then they only "just" fit. I'm assuming that's just one bag? You might want to edit the post so people know for sure. B)

Yes I only have one bag of them. If no one takes em I'm tossing em.

hay im willing to take them if you cant sell them, im realy low on cash and i dont have many diapers left, please i know alot of people and can pull a favor later depending on what is needed please let me have the diapers

hay im willing to take them if you cant sell them, im realy low on cash and i dont have many diapers left, please i know alot of people and can pull a favor later depending on what is needed please let me have the diapers

You can have em if your in the US cause I won't pay overseas shipping as way to high. I would need your info though. You can pm me it.

• 1 month later...

what size does a small fit i am 5'4" tall and 118-120 pounds " a 27-28 waist "

It's not so much the waist, you fall into the "zone" it just that the leg openings seem undersized or something for a small. Sound's like they would fit you being that "small" They are a great diaper though.