LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Return Flight

Thank you for the few posts. I'm very happy that you liked my story and yes I'm going to post all chapters from Mommy Sara.

Mommy Sara and I have been communicating together for quit some time. We write stories to each other thru Yahoo. The postings I'm going to make are in her words. I just corrected some of the spelling and abreveations but not all of them. They're her words and her feelings about Baby Jay (ME).

The Return Flight PT1

By Mommy Sara

(Warning there are some sexual contents)

It had been a few months. Jerry called me to say that he was going to be in town. I told him that I had to work that day but by the time he arrives I would be getting off of work and to take the shuttle from the airport and meet me at the hotel.

Jerry arrived in the late afternoon and meets me at the front desk. He said "hi Sara, I said "hi Jerry, “I’m running a little behind in schedule here, someone called in sick today, thus it has put me way behind, can you wait for me in the lounge?" You said “of course”. I said “ok I should be off in 2 hrs”.

You walked over to the lounge and before you could even get there I phoned the manager of the bar and told him to put whatever you ordered on my tab. Two hours passed and I came to get you in the lounge. You had a smug look on your face as I looked at you and the manager and he said "ummm Sara your gentleman friend told me that if he didn’t pay for his tab, that he would beat me up and he showed me his fist”. I laughed and said "ok Sean. Let him pay”. “I will get him for it later”, as I looked at you.

I watched you pay your tab. I grabbed your hand and said ok hon, you ready? I lead you out our employee’s entrance and walked to my car. I put the bags into the back of my car as we both got in.

I pointed my finger at you and said “naughty naughty boy”. “You disobeyed mommy's orders to that man”. “I tried to let you have a few drinks on her". “You were a bad boy and I think mommy will have to think about this little situation”. I laughed and pulled out from the parking lot.

We drove to my place, I parked my car into the driveway and we both got out of the car. You grabbed your bags as I unlocked my front door and came in thru the kitchen. I said "go ahead and put your bags in the room hon and I’ll make us a quick bite to eat, "but before you go come here" I said sternly. I wrapped my arms around you, smiled and give you a passionate kiss as you did the same back. I started to unbuckle your pants so that I could check your diaper. I said "hmmm mommy’s baby is wet" mommy said “lets get you into a tubby then we will have din dins ok"?

I take your hand and lead you into the bedroom. I laid you on the changing pad on my bed and started to remove your cloths. When I had your cloths and your diaper off I helped you up. But before you could react I sat down on the end of the bed and pulled you across my lap. You didn’t know what was happening. I told you in a stern voice “If mommy wants to pay your tab you will let her”. With his little tushie in the air over my lap I gave him a few slaps on his bottom to make sure he understood what I was saying. He was shocked but I’m sure he got the message.

After I spanked him, I hugged him and told him that I loved my baby Jay. I took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

You try to help remove my clothes as I say "no no. Mommy’s a big girl she can take off her own clothes”. I remove my bra and panties and take your hand and lead you into the shower. I make sure the water lands on the both of us as I take a wash cloth, baby soap and begin to clean you up. Starting with your chest and arms then I gently wash your diaper area and your peepee feeling that it’s starting to get happy happy as I smile and say "hmmm did mommy’s baby miss his mommy touching him like this" as I hear you softly moan and smile. I washed the inner part of your thighs and then your legs.

I slowly turn you around and begin washing your back and touch your tushie again paying particular attention to your butt.

I grab the nozzle and wash your back then gently turn you around and rinse off your front, as I make sure you are all clean. I lean down and kiss your peepee softly and then slowly put it in my mouth as I gently suck it. I hear you moan and know that you are now happy happy as I stop and finished rinsing you off. I turn off the water and help you out of the shower as I grab a towel and wrap myself around in it and then grab another and dry you off all over. I kiss you softly and say "ok baby go lie down on mommy’s bed". I grab some undies and put them on myself as I grab a robe and wrap myself in it.

I come to you and place a diaper pad under your tushie as I take a diaper from my dresser and open it up and placed it under you. I grabbed the baby lotion and put it onto my hands then place it on to your diaper area. I gently rub it in as I hear you moan. I grab your binky, and say “does mommy’s baby want this"?

I kiss you and put the binky in your mouth. I grab the baby powder and sprinkle it all over your diaper area and peepee and tushie. I bring the diaper forward and tape it snug. I find you a t-shirt and say “mommy’s baby can stay in his diaper", lets go get some din dins. I take your hand and lead you into the living room as I lay down a blanket and bring out some toys. I say "ok baby play with your toys as mommy makes you some din din. I turn on the TV for you so you can watch cartoons.

To Be Continued…………..

Thank you babyricky,

267 readers and your the only one who wrote a response. Writing stories takes time and effort. And I'm glad someone likes what I write.

The Return Flight PT2

By Mommy Sara

I went to the kitchen and made some chicken soup and put it into some bowls for the both of us as well as some crackers and small sandwich. I came out to the living room and checked up on you. I see you lying down and say "awww is mommy’s baby sleepy"? Mommy says “her baby can’t go nini just yet”. “She has his din dins ready”.

Smiling I take your hand and lead you to the kitchen and have you sit down on the chair. I take a spoon and begin feeding you some soup as I blow on it to make sure it’s not too hot and say "here comes the airplane”. I feed you the soup and then make sure you eat bites of the grilled cheese sandwich.

I say “Omg... mommy forgot your baba honey”. I get up and get a bottle and fill it with some orange juice. I come back to the table and feed you your bottle. I say "that’s it honey drinky your baba”. As I continue to feed you the soup. We both finished our dinner and I wipe your face with a towel, and tell you to go back to the living room while I clean up. I smile and watch you walk (waddle) back to the living room.

I returned to the living room and sat on the couch. I patted my lap and you climbed onto the couch and lay your head into my lap. I cuddle you in my arms and grab a blanket and cover you up. I play with your hair and lean down to kiss you softly on the cheek. I tell you “Jay I’m so glad you were able to come back and visit me again”.

I’ve missed you”. You lean up and give me a kiss on the lips and say " I’ve missed you too mommy" as you open my robe and expose my breasts.

I smile and say “hmm does mommy’s baby want something”? Needing no assistance you immediately latch on to my breast. I moan softly and watch you suckle my breasts as I remove the blanket off you and put my hands down your diaper and softly caress your peepee feeling it getting hard. I lay my head back on the sofa and moan with delite from your suckling and knowing you’re showing me how happy you are.

You open my robe even further and kiss and lick my lacy red panties. You get up and have me lie down on the sofa on my back as you have my robe totally open now and come between my legs and kiss and lick my stomach. You kiss my womb thru my panties knowing that I’m getting very excited. You lean down and start to remove my panties and throw them on the floor.

I get up and start to untape your diaper and remove it from under you. I try to lean forward to kiss your peepee but you push me back down and said "no mommy, baby is gonna please his mommy". I smile and lay back down as you start to kiss and lick my womb. I moan and say "yess baby Jay show your mommy how you like to please her".

I feel your finger gently go inside me as you continue to kiss and lick my clit. I scream out in ecstasy as I show baby how happy he has made his mommy. I say “good baby”. I lean up and kiss him passionately as our tongues meet and discover each other again.

You say “I’m gonna make mommy happy again” as you put your hard peepee inside my womb and start to pump me inside. I scream out again. “Ohh yess baby Jay”. “Yess make mommy happy”. I feel baby Jay’s peepee deep inside me as he pushes hard to match his mommies rhythm. Mommy screams out “yess baby Jay ohh yess”. “Make your mommy happy baby” as we both release into each other.

Kissing each other passionately I break from our kiss and tell baby Jay "ohh baby, you make mommy soo very happy”. I gently push baby Jay back on to the sofa and get up to clean myself. I grab the wipes and clean baby Jay up too.

Mommy puts babies diaper back on and leads him back to the bedroom. She helps him into bed and leans over to give him good nite kiss then gives him his binky. She goes over to her dresser and puts on a white satin nighty with matching panties and crawls into bed with her baby Jay. She cuddles him in her arms and they both fall asleep.

To be continued?????????

The Return Flight Pt 3

By Mommy Sara

Its morning and I awake a little early so that I can make my baby boy his breakfast, but first I remove the blankets and check your diaper. I smile and think to myself awe mommy’s baby is all wetty wetty. I grab the diaper pad and gently lift your legs. I gently untape your diaper as I try not to wake you. I see you stir and grab your binky that has fallen out of your mouth overnight and put it back in. I remove the wet diaper and tape it up and throw it into the trash can near the bed. I grab the wipes and begin to clean your diaper area and peepee as it shows me how happy it is. I smile and say "hmm mommy's baby is somewhat awake from the presentation his peepee is showing me".

I lean down and give it a lil kiss as I continue to clean you all over your tushie and diaper area. I grab the new diaper and place it under you as I take the lotion in my hands and sped it all over your diaper area and then your now hard peepee. I grab the powder and sprinkle it all over you. I bring the diaper forward and then tape it snugly at the sides. I give you a quick kiss and tell you "mommy is gonna go make us some breakfast honey”. You sat up with a big smile in bed as I handed you the remote.

I get up and put my bathrobe on and head for the kitchen. I get out a bottle and fill it with some OJ and then make some coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried potatoes. I put it in a baby Looney Tunes bowl that I bought for you and put it all on a tray and bring it back to bed. I see you smile as you say "mommyyyy". I smile back and say "pumpkin" “mommy has your breakfast right here”.

I put the tray down and move your breakfast to the nite stand as well as my coffee and eggs.

I get back into bed and tie a blue bib around your neck. I dip the spoon into the eggs first and begin to feed you. As I say “mmmmm mommy’s baby likes his eggs”? I break down the bacon and hand feed you lil pieces. I grab you your bottle and put it into your mouth, as I take your hands and help you hold on to the bottle. I say "two hands" but you drop it and giggle at me.

I laugh and say "hmm looks like I will have to help you here". I feed you the last of the eggs, bacon and potatoes to which you are scarfing down like a good baby. I put the bowl away and lay my back to the bedpost as I cradle you into my arms and begin feeding you the bottle of OJ running my fingers thru your hair I give you a soft kiss on your forehead. I said “mommy has a something special planned for us today honey”. “Let’s get you dressed and we'll go out”. After you finish your baba we both get up from the bed and get dressed. I put on my makeup and grab some extra diapers from my dresser and put them in a large tote bag.

I grab your hand and say "ready to go hon"? We head out thru my kitchen and out to my car, as we drive near the beach, to a special amusement park.

To be continued.......

Thank you both for your incouraging posts. :P

It's always great to get feed back. :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to pass your remarks to Mommy Sara. I'm sure she will be pleased. :D

Baby Jay NY

The Return Flight PT4

By Mommy Sara

We drove to the amusement park as I try to tell you that it’s sort of like Southern California’s version of Coney Island. I park the car and we get out and start to walk around. It’s located on a pier so I tell you "if you don’t want to go on the rides we can just go walking along the pier and see what people are catching".

You tell me "anything you want hon as you smile." I give you a soft kiss and we walk hand in hand up the pier looking at what people are catching.

On the way back we stop at one of the carnival games and we look to see "how easy" it is. You pull out some money and give it to the guy and try your luck at the game. You miss the first time around and was about to give up, when the guy says "come on gramps win a bear for the nice lady". I start to laugh and smile. Some how you are able to win at the game and you hand me a small bear, and we go walking away hand in hand.

I whisper in your ear and say "you know this really belongs to you". I rest my head in your shoulder as we continue down the pier. We look over one of the railings on the pier and look at the ocean as we hold hands. I look at my watch and see that it’s almost lunch time.

I say "come hon lets go get a bite to eat; tho secretly I have something special for you back at my place. I tell you that I have something at home for you as we get back into the car and I drive back to my house.

We get back to my house and we walk in hand in hand. I ask you "does mommy baby need his diaper changed"? You smile and say "es mommy" I say “ok pumpkin as I take your hand and lay down the blanket that I had folded up on the sofa last night. I have you lie down and grab your binky and put it into your mouth.

I undo your pants and remove your plastic pants down to your ankles. I untape your diaper and say "myy myyy mommy’s baby was wetty wetty”. “I guess all that walking around on the pier my babyyy had to go". I untape your diaper and ball it up and throw it away in the trash can. I grab the wipes and begin to clean you all over. Wiping your tushie and then your peepee which is showing me how happy happy you are.

I grab the new diaper and place it under you and grab the baby powder. I sprinkle the baby powder all over you and then bring the diaper forward and tape the sides snugly. I take your hand and say “ok honey lets get your lunch. I tell you to stay there and mommy will bring lunch out to you. I hurriedly grab a tray and open a small bottle of applesauce and pour it into a bowl and grab a bottle of milk that I had in the refrigerator.

I came out and sat down with you and started to feed you the applesauce. I said “mommy feed her baby a light lunch now as she wants to take her big baby Jay out to a nice nice din din.

Mommy says "whirrs here comes the airplane” as I feed you some of the apple sauce mommy finishes feeding you and I grab a wet cloth to wipe your face. You try to pull away. I say "honey lets take a lil nap before we go to din dins as I grab your hand and lead you to our bedroom.

I help you lie down and give you a soft kiss and give you your binky as I climb into bed and pull the covers over us.

To Be Continued……………