LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here Comes Me

Hi ppl, i'm an AB from Russia, and i'm newbie at this forum.

actually it's first non-russian forum where i've reg, so sorry my poor language.

In our country AB/DL not so popular as in europe and US. We have very small community that starts just few years ago.

So you're lucky people, u know^^

i hope to find some new friends here or just chat.

if u have something to ask me - go on ;)

Hi lonebaby, your english is fine, welcome to the site, and enjoy your time here, It's nice to see a fellow russian, my family has been here for a long time, I'm always around if you want to talk.

What part of the country are you from?

I looked it up, I live in the mountians myself, in the foothills of the Pocono mountianns, in northeastern Pennsylvania near a town called Wilkes-Barre.

It's nice to meet you, if you need help with anything you just let me know....B

Well we don't really have a social status, we mostly do it on our own behind closed doors, but there are quite a few of us, who live the life in the open, some like playing the part of little boys, or little girls.

And there are teen babies TB's, adult kids AK's, diaper lovers DL's, and ABDL adult baby diaper lovers.

What is it like where you live, I know there are a few diaper lovers and adult babies in my area, but they never want to meet.

The only one I met was from 150 miles away, and we just had a day out with no diapers involved, but that might change in the future.