LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Yourself

Well I change myself, and I got to wondering if I'm the only one who also uses her feet when changing. I lay down on my diapers and use my feet to grasp them and pull them up to my hands so I can tape them up. Anyone else do something similar to this? I can't be the only one!

Well I change myself, and I got to wondering if I'm the only one who also uses her feet when changing. I lay down on my diapers and use my feet to grasp them and pull them up to my hands so I can tape them up. Anyone else do something similar to this? I can't be the only one!

The only time ive ever seen someone use their feet, was this lady who had no arms and she changed her childs diaper with her feet. I don't think its possible to change yourself with just your feet. It says you pull "them" up to your hands. So, you pull up the sides then tape with your hands. This is very interesting as ive never heard of anyone changing their adult diaper and using their feet.

Yeah I've done it before. But I use my feet for lots of things, picking things up and stuff like that. I once won a bet when someone bet me I couldn't use my feet to eat with a fork(I always wash my feet very carefully beforeand after I do stuff like that though).

i get what your saying its like when you are lying in bed and you use your feet to push the blanket up to where u can reach it without moving your arms so you dont have to sit up or roll over or anything like that... i've never used my feet, but i have a daddy who changes me, and when he's changing me i do use my feet to put my toesies all over his face .... he gets really mad when i do that, its funny.

If the ability to use both hands to write etc is 'ambidextrous', what is this called - using both hands and both feet?

I use my feet to walk on, and stand, and my hands to do everything else. I do not have the (was going to say manual dexterity) dexterity of my lower limbs to enable me to change myself using my feet. Most males (after puberty) don't but females, due to their hip and bone placement, do. I am slightly envious of you.