LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Jersey?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

I'm Pinky I live in central NJ . Interested in a pen pal first >? See cute Butt Post in the sissy room : )

PS what diapees are you wearing ?

Pinky

There's a lot of diapered people in this area. Anyone interested in meeting? I think a bunch of us should get together in a neutral location, hang out, get to know each other. Who's interested? Can anyone host? If not, we can meet at a diner or a park.

• 2 weeks later...

Haledon NJ here. I'm Glenn, 40, married, DL and looking to find a diaper group to meet up with. I'm very busy daytimes but eves or even late eves are ok. My wife knows all so I can have people at my house in diapers or whatever.

I also like wearing panties and cute girly stuff - my wife knows that too. Any Harley owners here btw?

Contact me if you want to get started anytime!

daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One word...

((( Munch )))

Shout out some Diners/ eating establishments in NJ

Everybody please list your faves and we'll pick one.

Start a munch and they will come. Sorta like "Field of Diapers". So what if we begin with a handful, it'll grow.

OK, I'm going to the NJ posting list from here.

I like these areas in NJ but I will go anywhere instate:

Somerset cty, in Somerville - Tick Tock Diner junction of Route 206 and Route 287 and Rte 22

Morristown must have a good diner but I'd have to look for one.

Morris cty, in Pompton Plains, The Pompton Queen diner, rte 23 West by Route 287

Sussex cty, in Augusta, theres a really cool R&R Diner but I sorta forget the name, its near the baseball stadium, route 206 I think

Bergen cty, Paramus, Fireside Grill on Rte 17 North, Many others nearby too, and Garden State Plaza Mall is fun.

Passaic cty, Wayne, Willowbrook Mall area on Route 46/80 area has fun places to eat.

Stay warm and wet, Glenn