LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going On A Cruise!

Well, I suppose that depends on how often you're going to be wearing during the cruise :-). It seems you plan on wearing a little more than one a day, as you have allowed for 10 already. Maybe 2 or 3 more if you plan on wearing more than that?

Aside from that for you diaper bag the only suggestions I could add would be maybe some powder or baby lotion if you like to use that with your diapers. Also, if youre going to be carrying around the diaper bag with you on the cruise, might not be a bad idea to carry some of your other supplies with you too, especially for sunbathing or whatnot. Sunscreen, books, water, portable video game system, whatever floats your boat. Gives you a reason to be toting the bag around with you. :-)

Never had the courage to do a cruise diapered myself. Hope you have a good time!

Congrats on getting married!

I've taken diapers on several cruises, the latest was this past February on Holland-America. Your supply list is a good start; you should pack your own garbage bags for disposal, the diaper ointment of your choice and powder if you like. There aren't much in the way of diaper supplies in the shops on the ship. I did leave the tied up bag by the trash in our cabin bathroom for the steward to take; just tip a bit more for the extra work. As I prefer to wear diapers full time I packed quite a bit more than you are. As I am sure you will hear from others nothing was ever said, even with plastic pants drying in the shower. Congratulations and have a great time.

As I wear 24/7, I took quite a few more diapers than that. I also packed some baby powder and a couple tubes of rash ointment. Nothing was ever said when I was on Disney Cruise Line or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. Congrats on getting married. Enjoy the cruise, and be sure to let us know how it went.

I'll be wearing at night as I'm a bedwetter. So, no during the day wearing. Oh and, I'll have all that stuff already..e.g. sunscreen video game system...etc.

So added to the list:

Wife

Strap-on

Barrier

Stuff to communicate if S.O.S.