LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letter To My Mom...what Do You Think?

You'll get your chance to wear 24/7 soon enough if that's what you really want. I will tell you from experience that it's not really as much fun as you'd think.

I know it's not as fun as everyone thinks and I know that. It's just something I want to do. I do feel like its a burdan and I would like to experience or experience as much as I can so I know what a true incon person is like everyday with it. Hell, I might do it only for a year, might do it for 10 years, or I might try it a month and not like it. I'm just really doing it to get a feel for what a true incon. person has to go though on a daily basis.

My own personal opinion is that this might have less to do with you wanting your mom to know vs you just wanting to tell someone in general. Just like was brought up in a previous post in this topic, people have a need to talk. Perhaps you feel more comfortable telling her because you think she will be more accepting than a friend or another family member would. I mean in most cases who is gonna love you more than mom, right?

If you want/need to tell her then do so. Yeah, I agree she probably doesn't need to know about your sexual activities, but while the topic is sexual in nature I think the overlying issue of wanting to be accepted in whole by your mother might be worth it.

As for how to tell her, I know how you'll feel compelled to mention it not having anything to do with kids, but your best bet is to let her bring that issue up. Don't put the thought in her head. Be prepared for everything and anything. She obviously suspects it if she's caught you twice, but while she might know she probably hasn't prepared herself to deal with you wanting to wear 24/7. Good luck whichever way you choose.

I don't agree with people who want to tell their mothers about their diaper fantasies and to be honest I don't buy the whole "its so I don't have to hide it"... If you were into butt plugs you wouldn't tell your mother that you were and then prance around the house with no clothes on and a butt plug in place because you no longer had to hide it. I don't get the whole fantasy of telling ones mother about loving diapers or being an adult baby. And the question remains, what is it you really stand to gain from anything like this?

I am a bedwetter but I have never felt the need to tell my mother. I have dealt with it myself and moved on. My mom once found my footed sleeper and onsie and she washed and folded them and put them in my room. She has never once brought it up and I haven't either. We both have decided to let the other one be (as it should be). I personally never want to explain to my parents what made me AB. And to be honest, they already feel quite guilty about my childhood without them needing to know that things that happened cause me to want to relive/regress into that stage over and over again.

The [That site] story fantasy doesn't exist dude. Parents should never take an active role in this type of behaviour.

Your mom needs to know that your desires are there, not because she failed you in any way (unless she did?). She will feel as if she had failed you in some way if you don't express the opposite in your letter. Just a suggestion.

Dear Diapered24/7

I'm in agreement with all the people who said don't tell your Mother. It seems to me you want the freedom to wear and not worry about having to hide your diapers and as an adult that should be your right.

You don't mention in any of your posts whether your paying your mother for your housing. Are you paying rent to your mother? Are you paying for your meals? Being an adult is not just about your chronological age. It's about responsibility too. If your mother is supporting you than maybe you should consider that fact carefully. If your living under her roof at her expense don't you think you owe her something in return?

If she's supporting you at your age, she must love you because she doesn't have any legal obligation to support you. I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't wear diapers, only that you should do your best to be discreet about it. If your mother brings up the subject it will allow you the opportunity to discuss it with her. It will also give you the ability to look her right in the eye and truthfully tell her you love her and you are doing your best to not be obvious about it for her sake.

There is one other point I feel compelled to make. The only way to keep a secret is to not tell anyone. If you don't feel comfortable with your friends and neighbors knowing about your diapers don't tell ANYONE. The moment you tell another human being your secret you will have lost control of it. They may not tell anyone for a week, month, year or whatever but you will not have any control over whether they tell or who they tell. Just something to think about.

Hugs,

Freta

I do pay her some rent, it's of course a lot less than what an apartment would cost because I have no job, which I'm desperately looking for now so I can get some more money to move out, live my own life, etc. I don't know what I was thinking about wanting to tell her, I just thought it was a quick fix, which obviously isn't the case after reading all of the other posts here.

She doesn't know much about computers, but can check history, but I also have my own 3 PCs in my room all passworded with strong alphanumeric passwords, so she aint getting in. And my history is setup on Linux to auto clear after each close so meh. But I know what I'm going to do now, just gonna hide it some more until she finds it out again herself then talk to her. Thanks for the replies.

I'm sorry but relating diaper wearing to taking it in the butt is completely a different thing.

Analyze it how you will, those two things are not the same.

I say, do what you want, but be ready for what could happen.

I just finished cleaning my room, spring clean FTW lol. So, hopefully by the time my diapers come in the mail I'll have some decent hiding spots. I've also fixxed a lock on my dresser's cabinet so I'm going to keep a few there. I probably won't use them up as fast as I usually do as I want to wait until I got a good enough stash to wear without worrying about them getting depleted.

You all are right, I'm glad I haven't said anything to her yet. I do doubt she has looked it up as she thinks EVERYTHING on the internet is a lie or hoax and will not believe it for anything in the world. Well, thanks for all your replies.