LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diapers...?

They can leak but you have to be an idiot like me to do it. Drove from New Hampshire to Kansas City straight through wearing Bambinos. 22 hours and I tried to do it without changing. I had a cooler in the car with bottled water and coke and some sandwiches. I only stopped for gas, no bathroom breaks and 1 hour long nap. Needless to say at a gas stop about 18 hours in I had to pump gas with the entire ass of my slacks soaked. I stopped at the first rest area after that and changed in the car. Thank God for pay at the pump.

Hugs,

Frita

If ya love the Bambinos

Pricewise ya might want to get a sample of Secure X-Plus. Case price are $10 cheaper

Exact same tape system, Now with front and rear waist elastic, no real wettness indcator just 3 tiny little blue dots side by side running the length of the diaper.

Tape landing area is wavy purple lines with their company name on it and Purple and Yellow dots to give tape refrence zones.

By the way these tape refrence spots are the best damn diaper product for changing in a hurry, no need to try and get the diaper just right before taping, I already know to aim lower tapes for second dot above bottom dot and right on dot marked M, In doing so I get the same great fit when I put my diaper on every time.

And as with the Bambinos If ya don't like how it is adjusted, just readjust, over and over again :D

As far as absorbsion levels, I think the Bambinos and Secure X-Plus are damn close.

You will notice that they are made by the same diaper machines, but with diffrent tape panel writting, and I dont think they bother to adjust the machine to add more filler to the bambinos.

Maybe I'm wrong but I didnt see or feel a big diffrence between the 2.

Now having said all that I'm about to buy a case of Bambino Bianco diapers because of the All White design. Although I love the X-Plus the graphics on the thing are a bit to bold for me when I have to go to the doctors office. So I will have a fantastic all white diaper to change into.