LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone,

Most of the AB/DL's I've spoken to over the years kept their liking for diapers and or baby stuff a secret for many years before telling someone else they liked it.

So the questions are:

Who was the first person you told, and how long after you started liking this did you tell them? (face to face, not online etc.)

If the above was another AB or DL, who was the first person not involved in the scene that you told?

So, for me.

The first person I shared this with face to face was a Dutch AB, by the name of Jan (that's his real name, not a fem name.) Jan lived in London and we became friends when we met at a fetish party. I was 20, so had waited 14 years.

The first non scene person was my then live in gf, who I told at 21.

Beth ;)

first person i told irl was a DL i met who was up from calgary we hung out, we arranged the meeting online i don't remeber when that was. next was when my mom found my stuff man that was awkward she was not against it but had trouble understanding it it has since never come up that was when i was about 16. first time i told someone who didn't know and i chose to tell was my first gf that was when i was 18, she was intrigued but after indulging me found the diapers icky we broke up shortly after for unrelated reasons

my boyfriend and i met on the old diapermates website, so that doesn't count as 'telling' someone, since we met on an diaper website.

So i guess... I've never told anyone in real life about being an ab. But i'm ok with that. No one else needs to know.

:o

The first person I ever told was my dad.

Honest to God, thought I was a freak, so I went to him and confessed what was up when I was 16, his solution? He sent me straight to a shrink.

Problem was that the shrink told me that the solution to my problems was to turn to drugs, in his philosophy the more the merrier.

I never did like that shrink, just never trusted him.

Peace,

Vic

first person was my boyfriend at the time and now ex husband...i was about 20 at the time....he even let me diaper him (homemade diaper) a couple times...he once wore to the grocery store......another time he wet it...................i could hardly stand it ..... the experience was sooooo intense and such a turn on.....but he never got that i was the one that wanted to be diapered.......and i was too shy and embarrassed to tell him.................

he had an emergency surgery soon after the last he wore and his sister going to his apartment to get him some of his personal things found the diaper............ack...

we never spoke of it again.......though when we seperated i wore often and he was aware then and totally repulsed.........i think he may have told my family that i was mentally ill and may have even shared that i was wearing diapers...........but no one has said so.......i've just portrayed that he's basically lost his mind so dont listen to him......

When I was still a kid my mom found my makeshift diapers and P.P., and even caught me once going poo in a diaper, she asked many a time if I liked them but I never admitted to her that I liked diapers.

The first person i told about my liking of diapers is my daughters mom, well at the time she was my first real love not just my daughters mom.

It was in 1997 before i had the Internet, and didn't know there were other people out there that liked / needed diapers like I did.

I started out talking to her about small baby things, (binkys, my blanky etc etc) and she was very accepting and willing to try it all out, then in 98 I found I wasn't "alone" and it took us to a whole new level ;).

So then in 97 I was 18 and I guess thats when i shared my secret with some one face to face....

I told my wife about 2 months ago. Was a very scary and then very positive experience. Although was over the net (we are currently 9000 miles apart due to job) however it was a vid phone discussion. She has been beyond understand and has accepted my choice full steam ahead. I can honestly say that after 19 years of hiding this in my marriage I am a much happier persin that it is now open between us.

I told my wife about 2 months ago. Was a very scary and then very positive experience. Although was over the net (we are currently 9000 miles apart due to job) however it was a vid phone discussion. She has been beyond understand and has accepted my choice full steam ahead. I can honestly say that after 19 years of hiding this in my marriage I am a much happier persin that it is now open between us.

God, I thought keeping it from my wife for 12 years was a long time. Doesn't it feel like a weight off your shoulders when you've told them and they don't mind though!

Beth

I've never told anyone and was never caught by my parents although my mother did catch me in my sister's dress. :blush: She explained to me about Transvestites and how I don't want to be one of "those" :screwy: I could just imagine what she would do if she caught me in my diapers which I would make by taping two pampers together. I was a bed wetter until 16 and have always had continence issues during the day. My late husband knew I had issues and had me go to the Doctor who referred me to a hospital for testing. I told my husband I wanted to buy diapers for protection and he was fine with it. As loving and understanding as he was I could never tell him that I really loved and enjoyed wearing my diapers. One of the important things I've learned in life is that things change. Just because I've never told anyone in 54 years doesn't mean that I will never tell someone.

Hugs,

Freta