LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Cal Sissy Looking For Same

raelene

Hi,

Im a southern califorinia sissy that is into wearing pampers and plastic pants, panties, bras, tampons,baby dolls, peignoir sets, skirts, dresses and anything else femme. I would like to another sissy dl or crossdresser for chat or? You can also email me at brabbitt4@icqmail.com

Raelene

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sissykirsty

hi raelene, although i am listed as a transgender, in many ways transgender and sissy are a like, and i wear pwetty dwesses, and bras, and things too, and i would totally love to chat with you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i am sissykirsty looking for love please lets chat

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest_raelene_*

hi i am sissykirsty looking for love please lets chat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Kirsty,

Im located in southern california and wear panties most of the time especially with ruffles but I also like to wear pampers and plastic pants especially under my sissy dresses. I have several dresses by the way and most of them were bought for me from my girl friend. She likes to dress me as her little sissy sister quite often. Please let me hear from you soon and tell me about yourself.

raelene

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Lets chat sometime as here is my email address: sissyraelene@gmail.com I also love to cam chat on yahoo messenger in case any one else does the same.

Raelene

I just added you on msn my email is "Duelist_99@hotmail.com"

Hi Everyone,

I definitely want to chat with each and every one of you out there. Please email me at: sissyraelene@gmail.com and we can chat and also send pic's to each other and hopefully meet in person some day soon.

Raelene