LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Girl To Be Spanked!

Baby Bethany

I have a very bad little girl named Skye who has been telling me lies. She knows Daddy doesn't like her doing that, but she still did it.

Just for that I have decided to spank her bottom on here, in front of everyone. Just so you all know how naughty she is.

Skye,

You will have 6 hard whacks across your bottom using that big wooden scrubbing brush. You will then go and sit on the naughty step with your red bottom for 10 minutes. Look at the floor, you are not allowed to talk.

When this is done you will report back to me and say sorry for being bad!

DO IT!!!!

Daddy

I have a very bad little girl named Skye who has been telling me lies. She knows Daddy doesn't like her doing that, but she still did it.

Just for that I have decided to spank her bottom on here, in front of everyone. Just so you all know how naughty she is.

Skye,

You will have 6 hard whacks across your bottom using that big wooden scrubbing brush. You will then go and sit on the naughty step with your red bottom for 10 minutes. Look at the floor, you are not allowed to talk.

When this is done you will report back to me and say sorry for being bad!

DO IT!!!!

Daddy

*sobbing* :crybaby:

Daddy, me vewy sowwy bein bad girwl. Me gonna be good now. Me has got sore bot bot and it does hurts :(

Me don't want tewl no more wyes now.

Pwease me stiwl have bwanky and monkeys Daddy. Pweeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssse??????

Me wiwl be scarwed if you doos makes me sweep by my own. Me wiwl way stiwl and be twyut. :)

Me wuv you Daddy :wub:

*sobbing* :crybaby:

Daddy, me vewy sowwy bein bad girwl. Me gonna be good now. Me has got sore bot bot and it does hurts :(

Me don't want tewl no more wyes now.

Pwease me stiwl have bwanky and monkeys Daddy. Pweeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssse??????

Me wiwl be scarwed if you doos makes me sweep by my own. Me wiwl way stiwl and be twyut. :)

Me wuv you Daddy :wub:

That's better!

Anymore lies from you Skye and you sleep alone with none of your toys. I will take your blanky and monkeys away from you.

Now be a good girl.

Daddy

That's better!

Anymore lies from you Skye and you sleep alone with none of your toys. I will take your blanky and monkeys away from you.

Now be a good girl.

Daddy

me wiwl be good Daddy. Fankyou.

*hugs monkeys and runs off to play*