LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Urge To Wear Diapers Is Getting Stronger.....

It sounds as if your biggest problem is lack of funds and the fact that you are at college means that is unlikely to change in the short term. The worst thing you can do however is quit college. Because if you do, you will end up with a lousy job that you hate.

Man, I went to college and I have a lousy job that I hate! I don't know, going to college just to get any degree...that's what I did. Now I work in retail and my immediate supervisor didn't even graduate from high school.

With what everyone else said, though...I agree. Start being an adult, and make your own decisions. Your parents will treat you like a child for as long as you act like one. Trust me, I know.

Diapered 24/7, I think one thing you need is to talk to someone. Some of what you said sounds like the sort of mind set I always had, and I've suffered from depression off and on for a LONG time. I can't or won't try to diagnose you over the internet, I'm just speaking from experience. It won't "cure" you from wanting to wear diapers, so don't go in with that mind set, but it might help you sort your life out a bit.

its true that I do enjoy it, but whenever I think about the future I always see myself alone, and that scares me. plus I know how my parents feel about it and I'm just a guttless wonder. There was a time I didn't care and I told a whole load of my friends. One girl never wanted to speak to me again. My two best friends are still my friends and they're cool about it, but I never talk about it with them nor do they know when I'm wearing one. But my little bro was ashamed to say the least when I told him. and three of my co-workers were still my friends after, but they always spoke against it, along with my girlfriend who said I was almos perfect except for that aspect of my life. so thats how I feel it will be with my wife some day, that she'll be against it and it'll cause problems. I told so many people at one point cause I thought it would be like my dream DL stories and my crush would come out and say: "Hey! me too." but its never been like that and I doubt it ever will be, for me at least. I don't know, maybe I'll do it just at certain times as a relief of holding back. So that way I'm not struggling so hard to fight it, niether going full blown -walking around my house in front of my fam in a t-shirt and diaper.

its true that I do enjoy it, but whenever I think about the future I always see myself alone, and that scares me. plus I know how my parents feel about it and I'm just a guttless wonder. There was a time I didn't care and I told a whole load of my friends. One girl never wanted to speak to me again. My two best friends are still my friends and they're cool about it, but I never talk about it with them nor do they know when I'm wearing one. But my little bro was ashamed to say the least when I told him. and three of my co-workers were still my friends after, but they always spoke against it, along with my girlfriend who said I was almos perfect except for that aspect of my life. so thats how I feel it will be with my wife some day, that she'll be against it and it'll cause problems. I told so many people at one point cause I thought it would be like my dream DL stories and my crush would come out and say: "Hey! me too." but its never been like that and I doubt it ever will be, for me at least. I don't know, maybe I'll do it just at certain times as a relief of holding back. So that way I'm not struggling so hard to fight it, niether going full blown -walking around my house in front of my fam in a t-shirt and diaper.

To be honest Marcus if you are looking for acceptance from all of your friends and family, forget it. I've met very few AB/DL's that have that. As you've found out in the past, some people accept it and some people are repulsed by the idea and won't accept it.....that's the way of the world my friend!

Having said that, you don't need to tell everyone. For example, if I bought a new sex toy for games with my wife, would I call my mom and tell her? Would I tell all my friends and the people that I work with? No, it's not because I think that sex toys are something to be ashamed of, it's just that some things are private.

Don't worry about being alone. You're a young guy, you have years to meet someone. Remember though, telling a partner will be easier if you have no 'guilt' about it yourself. What I mean is, convincing a partner there is nothing wrong with this will be more difficult if you don't believe that yourself.

Good luck

Beth

If it's too risky, just masturbate to your diaper fantasies as a release in the meantime. If this isn't sexual, then find a replacement to go to whenever you feel the urge, to fill the void. Not necessarily satisfying, but it will distract you by giving you something to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm starting to think I need to just wait until I'm on my own to wear 24/7. If you have any other advice just post it.

You have a much bigger problem than wanting to wear diapers...all this snooping...you really need to move out. And your criminal brothers may be able to pick the lock on your door, or otherwise circumvent it, for example by removing the hinges, but the point is that they are not respecting your boundaries...that is the problem. Start thinking about what to leave in their rooms...maybe a brassiere or something.

I agree with the others: Get YOUR OWN bank accounts...and don't tell your mother. Also, although I have my own bank accounts and credit cards, I don't use them to purchase diapers online. XP medical, bambinos, secure care, every diaper place I have ever orderd from is quite happy to let me order, print the invoice, and mail it in with a money order. It's a little slow, but 7-eleven doesn't know where that money order went, and your bank only knows you withdrew some cash. What they don't know, they can't tell.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You might remember me from posting the topic on wearing 24/7 while at home, etc. Well it's been a while since I posted that and I can't seem to stop wanting to wear diapers. I'm still living at home, but my urge to want and wear diapers is stronger than ever now. Anyone got any tips on this? Should I just go ahead and try to get some diapers even if it means getting caught by parents, etc? I just can't stand not having diapers no more. I've even thought about going as far as stealing diapers to satisfy this urge. Help me please :(.

First of all, NEVER steal anything, it's illegal, and it's just WRONG. If you want diapers, go out and buy some, I strongly

urge you to do this. But, don't get pull-ups because they're a big mess to clean up, get adult briefs that fit your waist size.

Then, go to your room, lock the door, strip off your yucky underwear, open the bag of diapers, and put one on.

Welcome to the wonderful world of wearing diapers. If your parents say anything about your diapers, simply say to them

" I didn't ask you to wear them ". Wear your diapers proudly, remember, you have friends who care.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently living with my folks and I sneak diapers in and out without much hitch. only porblem i forsee is the crinkling noise catching attention. This is also something I'd never share with my parents, my father is cool but can be a huge ass hole sometimes so better off avoiding this battle. The key is to pick up some 'crappier' diapers at say walmart or target or wherever and when the folks go out of town, plan on ordering some good ones to arrive as they leave.(folks are going to maine on spet 12th, ordering a case of abena to arrive right as they leave) I hide mine in the trunk of my car and bring a few in ata a time and hide in dresser or under mattress. My parents aren't very invasive so not hard to do.

As for waering while they're home, i wear boxers normally so i can hide diaper underneath or if too thick i wear pajama pants while around the house, but just the diaper whn in bed.(i should add, only wear at night, at least for time being). Remeber that wherever there is a will, there is always a way.

Good luck man.