LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missed My Flight Part 2

PART 2 Missed My Flight ……………………….

I took my carry on and went into the bar and sat down and had a few drinks. Maybe, a few to many? I was so disgusted at the events of the day I didn’t get up for anything not even to take a pee. I knew I was still wearing my diaper so I just let lose in them.

Sara showed up about 2 hours later. She sat next to me and we had a drink before we left. I explained to her about what happened to my zipper (not any thing about my diaper) and how I missed my flight. She was really good at listening as she told me I could catch the next plane home in the morning.

We started to get up to leave when I felt a wet spot on my pants. I thought to myself that’s all I need. I excused myself to go to the men’s room. When I saw the damage to my pants I knew I was in big trouble. I didn’t have clean pants in my carry on. I tried to dry them with the hand dryer but they were really wet. I thought maybe because my pants were dark that it wouldn’t be noticed.

I walked out of the bathroom and paid the tab. When I turned around Sara was standing next to me. She whispered in my ear “looks like you had a little accident”.

I turned three shades of red and lowered my head.

Her reply almost floored me. “That’s OK baby”. “Accidents happen”. “Mommy Sara will take care of you” she said with a smile.

Sara grabbed my carry on and my hand as we went out the back door to her car.

Sara was very tall. She had long hair and worn cute glasses that made her look older. Almost like a mommy.

She opened the passenger door and I got in. She buckled me in and closed the door. When she got in the drivers seat she said “now you don’t worry about tonight”. “Mommy Sara will take good care of you”.

She started the car and we were off to her place. As we were driving she said “is it OK if I call you Jay”?

“How did you know my name was Jay” I asked?

“I know a lot about you” she said. “I also know about your diapers too” she said with a smile and a giggle.

I looked up at her with a question in my eye.

She looked at me and told me “one of the room maids saw you put a diaper into her cart a few days ago”. “The maid on your floor is a friend of mine”. “She mentioned it to me”.

“I’m kind of glad you missed your flight” she said. “I was hoping to get a chance to find out for myself why you wear them”? “Do you wear them for medical reasons or is there another reason” she asked lifting an eye brow?

I didn’t know how to answer her so I just held my head down and made like I didn’t hear her.

Sara placed her hand on my knee and asked again. “It’s OK” she said. “I understand about Adult Babies if it’s not for a medical reason”.

“I enjoy wearing them because they make me forget about all the problems I have”. “Like today, missing my flight” I answered.

“That’s OK baby” she said “Mommy Sara will take care of her big baby Jay”.

We pulled in front of her house and parked the car. She came over to my door and opened it and took my seat belt off. She reached in to the back seat grabbed my bag. She then grabbed my hand and helped me out. She led me to her door and said “OK baby we’re home”. “I hope you will let mommy take care of you tonight” she asked.

I followed her into the house as she closed the door. “You wait right here baby so mommy can turn the lights on”.

I stood in the hall way and waited for Sara to turn the lights on. She had a cute apartment. A big Living room, dinning room and two bedrooms.

Sara came back into the hall way. She asked if I was hungry as we walked into her kitchen. I wasn’t really that hungry as much as I was wet.

“Sara” I said “would it be OK if I change out of theses wet pants”?

To be continued …………………..