LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missed My Flight

MISSED MY FLIGHT

I’m a 60 year old man, 170 pounds, 5 foot in height. Grey hair, blue eyes. When I tell people my age they are shocked because I really don’t look 60.

There is one little thing about this 60 year old man. I enjoy wearing diapers when ever I get a chance. No medical reason. I just enjoy wearing them. They make me feel… secure, comfortable and safe in them. My therapist told me there is nothing wrong with my fetish. It doesn’t hurt anyone. I try to be as careful as I can. No one knows about this and I would like to keep it that way. I do however hope to find a lady that would enjoy taking care of me as a man and as a baby. Who knows maybe there is such a person out there looking for me too?

This year my Navy reunion was in Los Angeles. I enjoy going to my reunions, meeting old shipmates and having a good time. But it also gives me a chance to wear my diapers and enjoy being a baby while I’m away from my friends and family.

So here I am at the airport to catch my flight to LAX. Security is very tight and I remembered the last time I went to a reunion and made the mistake of wearing a diaper. They made me take my keys out, my wallet, all my change. They even made me take off my shoes. Now listen I’m all for security and I really didn’t mind.

Just before my trip the last time I had lost a lot of weight and when they told me to take off my belt. I had a very embarrassing moment. After I was cleared to go, I picked up all my stuff and walked to the side were I could put every thing back into my pockets. WELL… When I tried to walk away from the security area holding my pants and all my stuff I lost my grip of my pants and they fell to the ground. This wouldn’t have been a problem but I was wearing a diaper.

The lady at the security deck saw what happened and ran over to me and said “looks like this little boy needs some help”.

I was so red in the face that all I could do was nod my head. She grabbed my things while I grabbed my pants and pulled them up. When I turned around to see who was looking. Every one that was on that line saw I was wearing a diaper. The lady grabbed my hand and led me back to an office and took me out of sight of all the others.

When I got into the room and I was finally able to talk. I thanked her for her help. “That was very nice of you” I said.

She turned to me after closing the door, “that’s OK baby”. “Would you like mommy to help you get dressed”?

Again I turned red and couldn’t speak. She must have taken my speechlessness as a yes because the first thing she did was to put two fingers into my diaper to see if I was wet. Thank goodness I wasn’t.

“Looks like my baby is dry so let’s get these pants back on” she said.

With that she started to get me dressed like I was a 2 year old. Again I thanked her for her help as I walked out of the office. By then all the people that saw my diaper were gone. I have to admit I did enjoy my little stage of embarrassment.

This trip I decided that there was no way I was going to wear my diaper on the airplane. My security check went without any exposure.

I arrived in LA and had a wonderful time with my shipmates. I enjoyed wearing my diaper on some of the tours we went on. I enjoyed even more the fact that I didn’t have to wait on any lines at the bathrooms.

I said my good byes to my friends and headed back to the airport. I made sure that I planned enough time for the security check. I was enjoying wearing my diaper so much on my trip that I thought I would chance wearing my diaper on the flight back home.

I made it thru my security check without any problems this time.

I was in the airport waiting for my flight to be called. I had to go pee real bad. I thought I would go to the bathroom and take my last pee before boarding the plane. I went into a stall and dropped my pants and diaper and sat down to take care of business. When I got up my zipper got stuck. I tried for what felt like forever to get it back up. When I finally got my zipper up I ran out of the bathroom and headed for the check in desk. The man behind the counter said “are you Mr. B”?

I said “yes”.

“I’m sorry Mr. B we called you a number of time” he said. “I’m sorry but you missed your flight”.

“Oh great” I said. “What am I going to do now” I asked?

“There is another flight out in the morning if you wish I can book you a seat” he asked?

“I guess that’s all I can do now” I replied. “But where am I going to stay until tomorrow morning” I asked? “I have no luggage and I don’t have a hotel room”.

“You know you can’t stay at the airport because of security” the man said.

So I grabbed my carry on that had mostly just my diapers and plastic pants and some baby things.

I walked out of the airport and took a cab back to the hotel that I was staying at. When I got there the place was filled with these guys with funny hats. I went to the front desk and asked if there were any rooms available.

The lady at the desk asked “Mr. B what happened”. “I thought you would be on your way home” she said?

I looked at her name tag and said “well Sara it’s a long story”. “Sara is there any rooms available” I asked again.

“No I’m sorry Mr. B”. “This club has all the rooms taken up for their convention”. “I’m sorry” she said.

I shook my head and started for the door. When I was about to go out Sara said “Mr. B wait”. When I turned around she was coming from behind the desk.

“I don’t normally do this” she said. “But you were so nice to me and the staff that maybe you would like to come home with me and spend the night”. “I have an extra bedroom you can sleep in”. “I have to work early tomorrow and I can drive you back to the airport if you wish”?

“That would be very kind of you” I said with tears in my eyes. “I have no place to go”. “Thank you” I said.

“I’ll be getting off in a few hours” she said. “Why don’t you go into the bar and have a few drinks”.

“I’m sure you could use a few drinks after the day you had” Sara said with a smile.

“Thank you Sara”. “That sounds like a great idea” I replied.

To be continued if you liked it.........