LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New & In Diapers!

gbw_dl

i think it is absolutely awesome that there is a community in which you can discuss this, i have always loved diapers since i was 8, but never did anything with them until this week. i always felt that i was the only one who was in to this and discovered why i am!!!!! the internet revealed to me that i am not the only one, but one of many. and you guys helped me build up the courage to go buy a pack of diapers, and for the first time last night, i wore a diaper to bed, and urinated in it, it took alot, but it felt right!!!! thanks very much!!!!! and i hope to learn alot here

thanks very much, gbw_dl

(little Story)

The reason i wear diapers is because my dad was in the military and was in saudi arabia all the time, and my mom worked to put food on the table. i was baby sat when i was younger but i felt that i missed out during early childhood, and i want it back, so i finally decided to do it, and it felt so natural i was suprised. i dont know if i will grow out of this like we all grow up, but i like it, and it is here to stay!!!!!!!!!

i think it is absolutely awesome that there is a community in which you can discuss this, i have always loved diapers since i was 8, but never did anything with them until this week. i always felt that i was the only one who was in to this and discovered why i am!!!!! the internet revealed to me that i am not the only one, but one of many. and you guys helped me build up the courage to go buy a pack of diapers, and for the first time last night, i wore a diaper to bed, and urinated in it, it took alot, but it felt right!!!! thanks very much!!!!! and i hope to learn alot here

thanks very much, gbw_dl

(little Story)

The reason i wear diapers is because my dad was in the military and was in saudi arabia all the time, and my mom worked to put food on the table. i was baby sat when i was younger but i felt that i missed out during early childhood, and i want it back, so i finally decided to do it, and it felt so natural i was suprised. i dont know if i will grow out of this like we all grow up, but i like it, and it is here to stay!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and Welcome!

It's great to hear things like this where people get to discover a part of themselves they thought hey lost. Enjoy the diapers and stay padded!