LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Here Gets A "tingle" When They Hear Someone Say "diaper", "diapers", "diapering", Or "diapered"?

works for me as well, words associated with diaper wearing, baby powder, plastic pants, etc. just shopping with my wife in the baby isles when she shopping for baby clothes for grandchildren gives me that tingle among other emotions.

• 1 month later...

Not necessarily a tingle, but my ears certainly perk up. :)

Once in high school, I was talking to an acquaintance in a study hall, and he told me that during lunch, a guy was pansted (de-bagged for you Brits) in the high school lobby and wearing "underwear like babies wear". I was just starting my journey into diapers, and did all I could to hide my excitement and not blush. I changed the subject pretty quickly, and to this day still wonder what he meant. Underoos? Tranining pants? Some kind of diaper? The mind boggles.

• 1 month later...

This summer I have been working at a home for people with Alzheimers, and considering that every resident there are using nappies, that word is constantly being mentioned. And since this is naturally talked about in a matter of fact way all the time, the "big tingle" of hearing the word nappy being mentioned, seems for me to be non-existent. In that setting, I get desensitized to hearing the word "nappy", after a while it fails almost to register. They could just as well be talking about sandwiches or umbrellas. But of course, as soon as I`m out of that setting, the word "nappy" may not infrequently produce the slightest tingle, yes. :P