LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Advice

so here is the thing me and the lady are gonna get to have sex tomorrow but here is the thing she does know i check this site often i think she knows i just like to look at people wearing diapers what i was wondering was leaving one of my diapers out so she can change me before she leaves tomorrow or do you think she will just ignore it like she does this site and were do u think i should leave it like on the bed were she will see it or wear a pullup when we go to make out and let her find out that way since my briefs make to mutch noise mind you the last time we did something like this she didn't like me wearing a the pamper style diaper but since pull ups are made to look like underwear you think s he will care or will see it as what it is a diaper

so here is the thing me and the lady are gonna get to have sex tomorrow but here is the thing she does know i check this site often i think she knows i just like to look at people wearing diapers what i was wondering was leaving one of my diapers out so she can change me before she leaves tomorrow or do you think she will just ignore it like she does this site and were do u think i should leave it like on the bed were she will see it or wear a pullup when we go to make out and let her find out that way since my briefs make to mutch noise mind you the last time we did something like this she didn't like me wearing a the pamper style diaper but since pull ups are made to look like underwear you think s he will care or will see it as what it is a diaper

What is more importatnt for you? Having sex or playing with diapers? I suggest go for the sex THEN see if the diapers are something she is interested in. Otherwise, you may not get anywhere.

What is more important for you? Having sex or playing with diapers? I suggest go for the sex THEN see if the diapers are something she is interested in. Otherwise, you may not get anywhere.

ok what ill do is just leave one out and if she notices ill tell her but if she Does Not i wont say anything but thanks for the advice and yes sex is the main thing here .....

Wow I hate to be the grammer police but talk about a run on sentence. God put the period ...... on the keyboard for a reason. Use it!

Seriously man, I would leave the diapers completely out of this if you can. If your lady didnt seem to like it the last time with the pamper style diaper, I dont think I would push the issue too much. Especially if it could piss her off to the point where she might leave. She seems at least tolerant of the fact you visit this site, so maybe if you give her time, she will come around on the diaper loving aspect. Build your relationship first, worry about the diapers second.

I agree with diaper boy.

If you leave a diaper on the bed she will probably just ignore it or have a beef. Based on what you've said, I find it improbable that she will change you. If you wear a pull up, yes, she will without a doubt see it as a diaper.

Just build the relationship a bit and then discuss with her. You already have a head start as she knows you like this site. I wouldn't bother with silly games like leaving diapers laying around.

Good luck

Beth

Heh, when my ex and I were together...

I came up to her in a t-shirt and soggy diaper, and handed her a fresh diaper with puppy eyes.

It worked. =)

well thing is we didn't get to have sex to day as both of us had doctors appointment and stuff to do but we are aiming for Thursday im been getting the never to ask her again but i will have to play it by ear thanks for all those who helped like i said ill have to just see how it goes and maybe ill just ask her if she wants to try or have heard of the fetish any more than the few pictures ive shown her so i will let ya know now the nice thing there is one picture i saw that looked like an ex girlfriend of mine that before this girl and what i was thinking on doing was showing her the picture of the other girl and then ask her if she would like to try that or what but im cool with the decision if she does not or what ever so i will let y'all know Thursday or what ever

Diaper I think you need to consider where you are both going, ask yourself a few questions like;

1. Has she expressed a dislike about you wearing a nappy before, whether making out or not?

2. Does she like to see you wearing a nappy?

3. Has she ever expressed an interest in changing you or even mothering you?

4. Is there any sort of love or caring involved or is it just carnal desire?

I think before you have this sex, you both need to sit down a talk things through. Try and find your direction because if this all turns nasty you could wind up being very embarrassed, for example would it make a lot of difference if all your friends, family bank manager, shop assistants etc. new about your nappy wearing and babyish behaviour?

Consider your options and actions very carefully my friend, and expect anything including what you don't want to hear.

Good luck,

Baby Tickles. :roflmao:

Diaper I think you need to consider where you are both going, ask yourself a few questions like;

1. Has she expressed a dislike about you wearing a nappy before, whether making out or not?

2. Does she like to see you wearing a nappy?

3. Has she ever expressed an interest in changing you or even mothering you?

4. Is there any sort of love or caring involved or is it just carnal desire?

I think before you have this sex, you both need to sit down a talk things through. Try and find your direction because if this all turns nasty you could wind up being very embarrassed, for example would it make a lot of difference if all your friends, family bank manager, shop assistants etc. new about your nappy wearing and babyish behavior?

Consider your options and actions very carefully my friend, and expect anything including what you don't want to hear.

Good luck,

Baby Tickles. :roflmao:

well i think she did like the picture i showed her of the girl that looked like my ex but we didn't have time to try any thing that day so what i may do is bring it up and act like i had forgot about her and then tell her that i wish she would diaper me or something along that line when she sees the picture of the girl or what ever and then she if she would diaper me or better yet ill just leave this site up when she comes into the room with the computer and if she asks about it ill tell her

well i think she did like the picture i showed her of the girl that looked like my ex but we didn't have time to try any thing that day so what i may do is bring it up and act like i had forgot about her and then tell her that i wish she would diaper me or something along that line when she sees the picture of the girl or what ever and then she if she would diaper me or better yet ill just leave this site up when she comes into the room with the computer and if she asks about it ill tell her

Diaper I think you need to come out of your shell and take the bull by the horns.

You need to address this with her sooner rather than later, I know it's very difficult talking about it and tear my flow but don't think she's going to take the hint. You need to be clear and consise with what you want to include her in.

Try and make it a two way thing, find a part of it you know she will enjoy otherwise it just seems all one way and that will freak her out.

Find out if she's got a domineering side.

well to my surprise she wouldn't mind changing me and was cool with this all though from what she's told me though she's done stranger fetishes than this one so witch is a damn good thing for me so next week when we meet ill have pictures of her diapering me or at least her beside me after she diapered me hell she even didn't care if i wore a pullup when she came over to the house ...............but i was shocked as hell that she was cool with my fetish but damn im lucky and here i thought she would flip out major

Wow dude... congrats! You're at the start of something magnificent. Now comes the "extra-effort" part: Maintainence.

She's made the leap and met you halfway, accepted your personal delight. She knows that she's giving you something important and HUGE to you. And that's great-- but she could land up feeling like you're just hanging out recieving this treat, and not getting anything in return.

You have to be sure to Reciprocate: Give back to her!

Find a way to show her your appreciation-- in a way that's special for her, and showing just as much commitment to her as you have for your diapers. Always notice the girl!! ;) She's doing this for you because it brings you joy... but you do NOT want her to start feeling like it's all give and no recieve. Finding HER personal joy is always a good idea... She'll love you all the more-- and hey, it could set the stage for even more fantastic diaper-play in the future. :D

Reciprocate, dude! It can work.

Good luck--

wv.

My lady complains when she wakes up next to me in a wet diaper. She complains that "I smell like pee". At first she used to have morning sex with me without taking my diaper off! Now she get's mad when I get aroused in the morning because she says "I don't want to do that, it's all full of pee!" So I don't know if she's cooling off to the whole idea, or if she's just fighting with the thought that it's a little weird for her still. We'll see, but either way, she knows, she doesn't seem to mind that I like it, and she'll even pick up diapers for me if I ask. ;)