LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have To Use A Binkie... Doctors Orders!

babyfur

Anyone can use a paci if they want to, in public or not. It's just a choice that you make - use it in public, or don't. A person ALWAYS has a good reason to use a binky in public...

cause

I fucking want to!

(hehe, thanks, Jessica!)

~ Moogle

It's not as fun as you think, having to do it rather than because I want to takes some of the fun out of it.

@Baby Bethany I don't know if it's bad for my teeth or not but chewing on your tongue is definitely bad for you so I think I'll trade a sure thing for a possibilty in this case.

Lol, my G/f's got an oral fixation...but I'd rather leave out the details for the sake of kindness...

But yea, most of my life, I've chewed my nails but it's never really been a habit, I just use my teeth to cut them a little so I can peel the tip of them as to trim them without nail clippers. However I have allways had the issue of biting the skin below the nail on my finger tips kind of like nail biting. Then I've allways chewed the inside of my cheek and lower part of my bottom lip and the top part of my top lip, then most recently, the sides of my tongue. But when I put in my pacifier, that is the only thing I bite or suck on....speaking of pacifier, where is it...

-gets up to grab pacifier then sits back down-

Oh, and I also pop my knuckles...every single knuckle/joint in my hand/wrist/arm.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, i'm jealous too.

I would never go through what you did, wearing it in public all the time and everything, but it'd be such a great excuse to use. I might use it, even when it's not true.

Oh! I saw fireworks tonight, everyone! Mommy finally (after fifteen months of searching, no joke) found me a lightup pacifier! It's pink and everything. I see girls using these all the time in school, and even though i'm a boy, with this in public i wont feel nearly as embarassed as a real pacifier or my bigbaby one!

I'm so excited for my next shopping trip...

-Sophie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I say also confidence is the key. I know when I go out with mommy and daddy I don't even worry about how i look . When I go out I wear babyish clothes (nothing like the baby clothes at home) but I do wear stuff with sesame street characters on them and little babyish skirts in public with a diaper underneath. Sometimes I know people notice especially if i have an accident in public in my diaper but i really don't care much because I will most likely never see those people again.

For a Doctor to request you to suck on a pacifier is a GOOD thing.

It is a natural urge to suck something - pacifier / fingers / bottle / breast - is developed and practiced before birth in the womb. This is to enable the child to gain nourishment once born, and practices the art of sucking & swallowing. Since it is so strong in the mind - people NEVER outgrow it. I can expect comments on the last statement due to some peoples inability to admit the truth to even themselves - denial is so strong, and self-denial is even stronger in this world.

However, they try and satisfy the oral fixation by biting/chewing pens/pencils, by smoking, by biting/chewing finger-nails, by chewing gum etc. This is NOT a solution as the benefit (oral satisfaction) is far outweighed by the cost (damage to teeth enamel, possible cancer etc).

If you could, I would suggest that you gain your oral fixation by sucking a breast, but unfortunately one can not do this 24/7. The woman attached may get in the way. The only NON costly solution is to revert to sucking a pacifier. It does NO damage to the teeth (using an orthodontic one) or to the rest of the body, and it is totally harmless to the environment.

The reply made by Diapered_Witch 'And this is worse than your cigarette how?' is an apt one, and is so true. It would be useful to use it rather than smoke.

My 2 cents would praise the use of a pacifier above the so called 'mature' act of smoking etc.

BTW, The name 'pacifier' or 'soother' tends to signify the device is used to 'pacify' or 'soothe' someone. However, it is designed to address a persons oral fixation. On a side note, how many here have an oral fixation of one kind or the other?

I have a paci that I use at night, normally when I'm stressed or just want to relax, kinda the same reasons people enjoy smoking. I'll suck on it and sometimes bite, because I don't know why, but biting down on it calms me...wouldn't happen with a woman's breast. sorry. But, I'll use the paci until I fall asleep, and I normally find it digging into my leg when I wake up.

I've tried a mouth guard before when I tried to stop biting my nails. All that happened was I got restless, irritable and finally I just took the damn thing out so I could bite my nails. I tried using the pacifier last night and it worked, one person asked me if I was on ecstasy but that's about it. And trust me having to step away during a conversation so you can spit blood is beyond social suicide.

Wearing my furry stuff with a diaper and the pacifier.... I hate to say it but that's actually pretty tempting, but should I wear my fursuit or just my ears and my tail?

You have a fursuit? I'm so jealous...

I thought about getting one of those but right now I think I'll stick with the one I've got. It probably would be more comfortable but the whole idea of using a pacifier in public takes some getting used to. It's weird I thought it would be nice being able to do something so babyish in public and it is but it's still kind of embarassing.

I have a Nuk 3. It came in a pack of two, and I'm willing to give away the pink one. It was a little more than $2....I've yet to justify $15 for a plain white pacifier (nuk 5).

When I had braces, couldn't stop all my chewing.

Fingers shredded, braces broken from gnawing on things.

Oh noo, but a pacifier is SO aweful! It's not "age appropriate".

Oh, yeah....when I had my braces, I was chewing constantly...the braces drove me NUTS! It's like a constant pressure in my teeth, and the chewing seemed to make that pressure go away. Back then, I wished I had a paci.

I have a Nuk 3. It came in a pack of two, and I'm willing to give away the pink one. It was a little more than $2....I've yet to justify $15 for a plain white pacifier (nuk 5).

Why not just get you a modified one from pacifiersrus.com

They cost around $30

I chew on everything. I go through a minimum of a packet of gum a day. It's mainly when i'm not really thinking of anything...that state of daydream kind of area, when I was at school I would have a pen lid in my mouth, the pen in my hand and if i didnt have the pen lid i would just chew the pen. The amount of times I had black lips from ink grr that was always annoying. I also like to fiddle with things...like at work I have marbles on my desk which i fiddle with while doing things. I also have the inability to keep a pen in my hand without doing something with it....spinning it...tapping it...throwing it and catching it...biting it etc....

I think it has something to do with my short attention span lmao but meh i live with it...

oh btw never get metal pens...biting them by accident is horrible.

I do that, too.... Doctors always said I had ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), and needed to be drugged constantly. Through grade school and junior high and even high school, they kept upping the dosage until I told my grandmother, whom I was living with at the time, that these pills are just making me miserable. They turned me into a zombie and I couldn't make friends. It's like my body was moving forward, yet my mind wasn't there. I couldn't stand it. After my Junior year was over, I stopped taking Ritalin for good. That summer, I was taking college courses...then I started my Senior year in high school and threw on three more college classes on top of it. And, I took no Ritalin at all. I passed all my classes.

I have to constantly be doing things with my hands, it's just a thing I do. I don't want mind-altering drugs forced upon me because my idle habits annoy teachers.