LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents And Kids In Diapers

hello i was just wondering if any one has or had kids and trying to potty train them but yet they know u or adult family member is still in diapers?

my wife thinks that sence i wear that our son will not stop wearing and will not potty train.

has any one else had this prob?

thanks

hello i was just wondering if any one has or had kids and trying to potty train them but yet they know u or adult family member is still in diapers?

my wife thinks that sence i wear that our son will not stop wearing and will not potty train.

thanks

My husband who is a DL, has a son who is now 13 yrs old, but when he was younger he potty trained just fine. As far as we know he has no interest in diapers, nor does he know that his father or I wear and we intend on keeping it that way. I don't think you wearing has any affect on your son's potty training, and I would hope that you would not expose your diaper wearing to your son. Your wife has nothing worry about.

thanks

Your wife really has nothing to worry about. I have 5 kids and have been in diapers since they were little. They know I am diapered 24/7 and they all potty trained but one who has spina bifida (he is in a wheel chair and yes DW he needs a ramp lol) and is in diapers still. Each child will find his or her own way as long as their parents are willing to spend the time to help them grow.