LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poetry: Mommy's Baby

Hmm, I guessed right as I saw a poem that the author of the thread would be a girl....and it was! Even tho the vast majority of members here are male. Lucky Guess perhaps? Why is it that all girls like poetry? Im a guy and personally can't stand poems. They always tried to shove it down my throat in school. I didn't read the poem either...sorrwee just can't stand them!

Hmm, I guessed right as I saw a poem that the author of the thread would be a girl....and it was! Even tho the vast majority of members here are male. Lucky Guess perhaps? Why is it that all girls like poetry? Im a guy and personally can't stand poems. They always tried to shove it down my throat in school. I didn't read the poem either...sorrwee just can't stand them!

Each to their own BUT why did you click on the topic on the boards to read it? If I didn't like something I would read it. Just a thought.

No offense to Upseydaisy, but not all poetry is hearts and flowers. Alan Gensburg is the man. His poetry is raw, pinpoint beautiful. Also, I suck at spelling names.

No offense to Upseydaisy, but not all poetry is hearts and flowers. Alan Gensburg is the man. His poetry is raw, pinpoint beautiful. Also, I suck at spelling names.

If you dislike my poems then please do not read them or even post a comment. Atleast its something though. Im doing my bit for the community.

phogendpf you said you hate poems and people are shoving them down your throat. then why click on this poem for then? If you hate poems why click on a post which clearly states POEM.

Its beyond me.

Poems are sweet no matter who wrote them. Im proud of them and have had good feedback from them. Same a couple like to say negitive things about them Oh well.

I like poems, but not the overly "happy" tone ones - upseydaisy... your poem is not the kind of poem I like, yet you made an effort and I will not comment further negatively on it.

phogendpf - with ever statement you have made here in the past you show just how damn close-minded you are. poetry can be amazing. and most poets of the older days have been written, guess by whom? yes MEN. - I for one am a MAN, and I really love good poetry, especially sad or "dark" poetry.

if you want to give yourself a treat, go and read miltons "paradise lost"...

Alan Ginsberg (Mean Mommy, it's "Ginsberg") is quite good too - a bit more modern than milton ;)

There are tons of great poetry out there - and there's something for every taste... I'm not into flowery stuff...

phogendpf - do you like music? do you maybe dig the texts of some bands? it's nothing but a modern form of poetry... poetry must not all be rhymes and weird... song lyrics can become poetry too...

Upsedaisy, I read your poem at http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11142 While I agree that if someone doesn't like poetry at all, they should not post, but do not become upset at all negative comments; they help you improve your writing. In that other topic, I did make multiple negative comments, but they were specific problems which I think you could improve. If you would care for some advice on improving your writing and fixing some of the things I pointed out about your poem, drop me a line.

But, if you read my comments over there and decide not to contact me, I understand. Hey, I only have a college degree in writing, so what would I know?

Sorry if it seems like I keep flaming you phogendpf (I'm not) but you do come out with some really naive comments.

"Why is it that all girls like poetry?" They don't, lots of girls and lots of guys like it. Many of the great poets have been male.

"I'm a guy and can't stand poems." I would ask how many of the great poets you have read? Perhaps you just didn't like the one you were given to read, but may like someone else. Poetry comes in all shapes and forms. As Eric said, the lyrics to music are a form of poetry, you must have some lyrics you like?

"shove it down my throat at school" Again, perhaps the school are just giving you the works of a poet you don't relate to. When I was at school I hated music class, because it wasn't the music I liked. But I didn't just say, 'I don't want to listen to anymore music'.

Try opening your mind a bit. Be willing to try out something you may not think you'll like.....you may be surprised!

A little quote for you, it was written over 2000 years ago.

"He who knows nothing of history or the arts will forever remain a child"

Good luck!

Not liking poetry doesn't mean you're closed-minded or childish. Poetry isn't for everyone.

I think a lot of modern poetry is pretentious and alienating. Poets claim it's a form of self-expression, but it seems like all they do is use tacky language and images to obscure the meaning of their poems. It's like they don't find us worthy of their message.

Not liking poetry doesn't mean you're closed-minded or childish. Poetry isn't for everyone.

I think a lot of modern poetry is pretentious and alienating. Poets claim it's a form of self-expression, but it seems like all they do is use tacky language and images to obscure the meaning of their poems. It's like they don't find us worthy of their message.

I agree with all your points Aleia.

I wasn't saying you must like something, I was just saying give it a try and you may surprise yourself. I don't like chocolate ice cream, but I do like strawberry. So if I tasted chocolate ice cream for the first time and thought, I don't like that so I'm not trying ice cream anymore. I would be missing out on something I'll like.

Beth

Well you tried Upsey,

there are many people who don't. So at least you can say that you gave it a go. I myself love rock, not all of it, but a lot of it. The lyrics are like poetry to me, and there are so many that I relate to.

While I've never been big on poetry itself, I've never downed those that are, because (as I've said) I've always loved music for it's lyrics. There is just so much that is said in the music I listen to, I sometimes wish I could share what I feel with the world, but I just lack that creativity myself. That way with words that others seam possess.

Vic

If you dislike my poems then please do not read them or even post a comment. Atleast its something though. Im doing my bit for the community.

Hey hey wait!

I didn't mean your poem sucked! I liked your poem! It was cute! I was even thinking about adding my own twisted version into the fray!

I was just responding to what's-his-face's great dislike of poetry, by saying everything is not all flowers and stuff. That doesn't mean flowery poetry is wrong..

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Poetry is great, and brava to you for having the balls to put yourself out like that.

You haven't read Ginsberg! (Ginsberg...thanks Beth.)

Look, look, if I post a poem will you repost your poem again?

Mommy's Baby (by Mean Mommy)

Mommy's Baby breaking things

dropping spiders in my hair

laughing like he doesn't care

playing hide n seek

with no one there

Mommy's Baby biggest brat

pulled pranks and shattered glass

mud castles in the grass

somebody needs a spanked ass

Mommy's Baby cries so sweet

staring down at his feet

says he's sorry, i don't believe it

make him stand there so he can't relieve it

baby's crying harder now

crossing Mommy's temper how

sad he is, how he moans

how his Mommy loves him so

There. One stupid poem made by yours truly. Now will you please put your poem back up? Please?

I wrote a poem too, my apologies if it isn't that good.

Dady's Child

Dady's child

Looks at him

He's aware of secrets

Dark and deep

Dady's child

Scared to say

What plagues her mind

This cold dreary day

Dady knows

What baby needs

Even when she's too afraid

Baby chokes up

As she sees Dady

Looking back at her

"Shh, my little one

Dady's here.

Baby truly is

Dady's baby girl,

I know.

Sweetheart,

There's no need

To be scared anymore"

Baby girl

Cries hard and deep

As Dady cuddles

The shame away

Dady's child

Scared no more

In her state

Of wonder

She drifts off

To gentle slumber

Dady's voice echoes

In her mind...

"Dady will be here forever"

~ Moogle

a motto for us all?....prolly not.....

but poetry...like music or any sort of art is pretty subjective......

for me writing is about expressing who or what i am at the time...would i use the word "hiney?"...prolly not........but i don't think it really matters if i would or not...........i doubt that upseydaisy wrote the poem to be critiqued or graded........rather it was about who she is...and how she feels.........the joy in expressing her feelings of the moment

i'm not a poet by any means i generally am just a simple blogger who writes down her feelings.......and i could care less if they are gramatically correct...or if my spelling is less then perfect....i say what i want to say......and get my thoughts "out of my system" so to speak...i have a job that requires me to do these things perfectly during the day.........when i'm relaxing...i want to express myself in a way that i feel enjoyment and and give myself the opportunity to destress....

so in honor of upseydaisy's missing poem...and inspired by Mean Mommy and moogie.........here is my attempt at

A Poem

~by Daddy's baby jennie~

Daddy’s baby o so sweet

she really is such a scrumptious treat

pleading eyes, her cheeks bright red

wrists buckled tight, strapped to the bed.

She begs him silently

softly moaning so very quietly

She wriggles and squirms under his possessive stare

legs and ass quite temptingly bare....

baby’s Daddy o so very “mad