LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers In China

My GF and I have had the most difficult time finding disposables in China (around the Shanghai area), anybody live/lived in China and have experience finding good disposables? I always remember seeing that picture around the internet of the hole-in-the-wall store lined to the brim with diapers, but thats certainly never been our experience!

Thanks! ^_^

Try going to a local supermarket or medical supply store/pharmacy. I lived in panama and it was super easy finding diapers. They sold depends AND attends in the supermarkets and attends/tena in the pharmacys. I was in attends heaven while I was there. It was also the cheapest place ive ever bought diapers.

Every larger supermarket in china (I lived there for some time) has some diapers... some small off-license type things carry diapers too... basically I saw them everywhere,... but for most things whilst freakin' cheap the quality was low.

Its China, what do you expect? Everything will be very cheap and of low quaility, thats china living for you

Its China, what do you expect? Everything will be very cheap and of low quaility, thats china living for you

true ;) - true indeed....

Albeit in HongKong (which I barely consider china... it's not real china like mainland china) you can get very decent diapers....

Really? How long did you live there for? Who do think makes most of your goods? It ain't "Made in America".

I've had friends who spend two years living in China and they were amazed at good quality and reasonably priced goods. Just like anything else, you have to know what you are looking for and you get what you pay for.

InD

• 3 years later...

Try Carefoure or CenturyMart. They had a pretty good supply. Dr. P were the best when I was there.

As for the comment that everything is cheap isn't correct. If you don't want to pay a lot of money then you get poor quality. If you pay North American prices the quality was simillar to North America. You get what you pay for.

Guest aielen

My GF and I have had the most difficult time finding disposables in China (around the Shanghai area), anybody live/lived in China and have experience finding good disposables? I always remember seeing that picture around the internet of the hole-in-the-wall store lined to the brim with diapers, but thats certainly never been our experience!

Thanks! happy.gif

It's much easier than say in the UK where no major stores sell tape on diapers.