LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone!

Hello!

My name is Nicole (Nikki) I am a 23 year old adult baby who works as a Personal Carer for aged clients. On my off hours I am an adult baby with a loving mommy who takes very good care of me. I'm here to meet some new people and have some people in the lifestyle that I can talk to who understand me and what I'm going through. So hi there to everyone! :D

Hello!

My name is Nicole (Nikki) I am a 23 year old adult baby who works as a Personal Carer for aged clients. On my off hours I am an adult baby with a loving mommy who takes very good care of me. I'm here to meet some new people and have some people in the lifestyle that I can talk to who understand me and what I'm going through. So hi there to everyone! :D

Hi Nikki, and I second that "hi and welcome." There's a ton of folks here that love to chat and will about most anything, abld things mostly. But, most of us will chat about anything. Don't be shy, just dig through the profiles and contact ppl who you might have an interest with. Of course, another good way to meet ppl is to get on chat. See you there, maybe. Sticks

Hello!

Wassup, Nikki, or Nicole. HOw are you?