LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tyra Banks Needs A Diaper

I don't think people should be making fun of her for that. Maybe something's wrong.

Although, if you're prone to accidents, you should wear protection.

I don't think people should be making fun of her for that. Maybe something's wrong.

Although, if you're prone to accidents, you should wear protection.

I was not making fun of her. I was just reporting the news as I found it. There was no judgment in my original post other than she should were a diaper if she is going to mess herself.

I was not making fun of her. I was just reporting the news as I found it. There was no judgment in my original post other than she should were a diaper if she is going to mess herself.

I was referring to the words in the article, not your post hun.

• 2 weeks later...

They make it sound like she went out and soiled herself....

The truth is she probably started her monthly cycle, or spilled a diet coke on her pants or something.

As a supermodel or Actor/Actress with their crew, they probably ALL have someone standing by with a change of clothes at ANY given time.

With the media frenzy about who said or did what. and the media hype about he said/she said. wouldn't you have someone standing by??

Even if a star or starlett did have an incontinence problem, at $500,000 + a year they would have someone around to change them without the public even ever hearing about it.

I can tell you for a fact, If I made that kind of money I would have 2 hard core British Nannies 24/7 365.... 366 on leap years :)

And not the cute little cockney girls at 22 mind you. The ex SAS 40+ year women who would throw themselves in front of a moving car before revealing my nasty truths to some tabloid about my life kinda women.

Media hype is just that.....HYPE !! half truth and down right lies.