LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Breathables

Hey all,

I think there has been some discussion on these diapers before, but after a google search and dailydiapers search I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Is there anyone out there who has had some experience with wearing the Attends Breathables? I like the idea that they are supposed to let air circulate throught the diaper. That should help out with the warm weather months approaching. Any feedback would be awesome. I hope everyone is enjoying a warm wet weekend.

MntnBkrDL

I just bought a pack of these for the first time. I got the extra absorbency breathables. They are pretty good as far as cloth diapers go and I did notice they were more breathable then the normal attends 10. The tapes stuck good as well. Im just not one for cloth disposable diapers though. I bought them for the very rare occasion where I might be with someone and need to be discrete but other than that Im sticking with my attends 10 with booster. For me, I have to trust a diaper 100% and attends 10 is the only diaper that provides that level of trust and security.

I got a sample of Attends Breathable.

I found that they didn't really help with moisture inside my diaper (neither before nor after wetting).

They didn't fit as well, and the cloth-like backing tends to let pee seep out in minuscule amounts. My clothes didn't get wet, but they smelled like pee. They were not very good with comfortable positions, such as lounging across my couch.

Overall, don't like em.

I usually wear Attends Breathables. I find them pretty comfortable and absorbent enough for everyday use. They're also big in terms of discretion, which is great if you wear for incontinence.

Might not be so satisfying in terms of AB/DL wearing.

Hello, i have to say that the Attends Breathables are great. i don't sweet as bad in them. i use them for when i work out in the gym / therapy. they seem to hold up as long as you don't over fill them.

For me they seem to bulky for what i like in public bot no one notices.

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

i am trying attends breathabls have worn one and i think they are awsome as long as you dont over fill them. i like the feel of them. the tapes are ok. they are vary nice to wear , and they are quiteunder your clothes.you can get a sample pack from hdis.com . good luck

I recently bought a case of these from the local medical supply store by accident (thought they were attends 10, turned out to be breathable). Anyway, I was a little skeptical at first as I've tried the Abena air-plus and was rather disappointed. The Abena seemed to seep moisture out through the cover and didn't really control odor very well at all in my opinion. However, I haven't had these problems with the attends. they hold a decent amount, and I've never had a problem with seepage yet, and yes I've thoroughly soaked them. Odor also didn't seem to be much of an issue from what I can tell.

I like the fit quite a bit and like others have said, the tapes are good. Overall, for discreet wearing to work and what not, I'm extremely pleased with them.

Hey all,

I think there has been some discussion on these diapers before, but after a google search and dailydiapers search I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Is there anyone out there who has had some experience with wearing the Attends Breathables? I like the idea that they are supposed to let air circulate throught the diaper. That should help out with the warm weather months approaching. Any feedback would be awesome. I hope everyone is enjoying a warm wet weekend.

MntnBkrDL

The pharmacy where I get my Attends no longer stocks the Eazy Fit or Classic style Attend 10s that I usually get, so I was forced to get the Breathables. This is my first experience with a cloth like cover diaper. I was pleasantly surprised. I wear a diaper pretty much 24/7. The last time I wore real cloth underwear I felt like I was damp most of the time and I was afraid I would have an accident.

They certainly are quieter, not usually a problem, but occasionally I had to wear a pull up instead of a diaper because of the noise. Yesterday, I was able to wear a diaper instead of a pull up in the situation I knew I would be in. I doubt that I will ever buy Depend pull ups again. I really hated them. I find that the tapes are much more secure and refastenable than even the Easy Fit. I still like the plastic outer cover better, but I will probably continue to buy the Breathales from now on. I wish that the pharmacy had the super absorbancy, but these seem to hold my wettings quit well. I find that with the Velcro tapes its much easier to adjust and get the diaper tighter when it is wet and I cannot change right away.

All my life my selection of adult disposables has been complicated because I am petite, too large for baby diapers and slender enough in my hips that Adult Medium are way too large. Back in 1981, when I was 17 and leaving for college, the first adult disposable I tried was Attends Medium, which would not snug enough. A nice lady at the Attends factory told me where I could find Youth and Adult Small. In those days Attends were the main brand in stores. I could just fit into the Youth, which were slightly larger than a current Size 7. I fit well in the Adult Small, cat BRCL1000. Those had two sticky tapes per side and a poly plastic outer shell. For bed I still wear BRCL1000. These days the name has changed to "Attends Youth Briefs" but they still are intended for hips 20-28" and actually fit my 30" hips. For a long time these are sold only by the case by mail, phone or on-line. Hardly any Attends styles are sold at retail in shops. For larger folks Attends briefs are sold in Medium, Regular, Large and X-large.

The similar size is "Attends Breathable Briefs Extra Absorbent Small" cat BRBX10 for hips 20-32" They have a cloth-like outer shell and the best repositionable Velcro-like tabs I have ever used. These are only sold in cases by mail, phone or on-line. For larger folks these come in Medium, Regular, Large and X-Large.

I see in the new Attends catalogue, "Attends Breathable Briefs" that are slightly less absorbent than the above are sold in Medium, Regular, Large and X-Large. Apparently these are sometimes sold at retail in stores, although I have never seen them.

In bed I prefer the Attends Youth Briefs because the poly shell slides on the bedding and does not cling or gap. When I am awake and moving around I prefer the Breathable EA Small because they are more flexible and really quiet. Their repositionable tabs let me release them when I need to use a toilet to poop and then re-fasten the same diaper. The catalogue says the non EA Breathable have the same great tabs.