LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi To Everyone.

Hi everyone,

My name is Baby Tickles and I'm in Milton Keynes in the UK.

I'm called Baby Tickles because I am very ticklish and my Mummy tends to tickle me whenever she feels like it, especially if she wants to make me pee my pants when I'm not wearing a nappy, or she just wants to render me helpless.

I love terry nappies more than anything else and they generally are covered by frilly panties. I'm a 2 year old baby boy and would love to hear from anyone who wants to talk. I have a problem finding the time to get onto a chat room but feel free to send a PM or email me at baby-tickles@hotmail.com

Baby Tickles. :roflmao:

Hi Baby Tickles and nice to meet you, always nice to see another uk'er Welcome :groupwave:

Hi nappyloon,

I see you're in Oxford and that's not too far away. I've read on your profile page that you're a designer, it would be nice if a nappy could be more absorbent at the front. I agree with your point about wetting until the band is wet at the front.

Hi everyone,

My name is Baby Tickles and I'm in Milton Keynes in the UK.

I'm called Baby Tickles because I am very ticklish and my Mummy tends to tickle me whenever she feels like it, especially if she wants to make me pee my pants when I'm not wearing a nappy, or she just wants to render me helpless.

I love terry nappies more than anything else and they generally are covered by frilly panties. I'm a 2 year old baby boy and would love to hear from anyone who wants to talk. I have a problem finding the time to get onto a chat room but feel free to send a PM or email me at baby-tickles@hotmail.com

hi baby tickles

nice 2 meet u hope we can talk sometime