LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Videos & Cds For Sale

I am selling the following adultbaby videos or willing to trade any of the folloing videos for videos or CDs from adultbabygirl.com

I have From ABS video 19 & forced into diapers for sale for $40.00 a piece

From DPF Angela's fantasy & TV talk shows for sale for $50.00 apiece with $30.00 of it going to suppourt this website plus due to the fact you can no longer purchase these videos from DPF.Also BABY ROM 1 for sale for $40.00

From Bytemine Videos 3,4,6 and CD #4 & a smapler CD featuring Linda & Hedi,the videos or for sale for $35.00 apiece and if you buy all of them I will throw in the cds for free otherwise the discs I will sell for $25.00 & $5.00

As I said I am willing to trade some videos for anything from Adultbabygirl .com if you would like desriptions of any of the videos please e-mail me.I will accept money orders only and once I recive payment then I will mail out the videos or discs.I will only sell in the USA sorry and once again only Accept Money orders as payment.All prices include S&H thank you

OK. You must not have bothered to look up what items you are selling on AdultBabySource or ILuvDiapers2 before you posted this. I just looked up the videos from ABS and ILuvDiapers2. The ABS videos are $5 dollars cheaper if you were to buy them directly from ABS and the ILuvDiapers2 CDs are $15 each. I didn't see the videos listed on thier website. You might be able to sell the DPF videos, since you really can't find those anymore. As for the ABS and ILD2 content, don't bother listing them for sale, as any smart person will shop around and haopefully realize they can get them cheaper directly from the source. Another thing, if you buy them directly from ABS or another company, then you are gauranteed thet you get what you pay for. If someone buys from you, all they have is your word that you will ship thier item after you recieve the money order.

Ohhhh Diamond took a break from Fugitive recovery and put those investigation skills to the Adult Baby world of Videos. :D:P Great investigating, but it's a buyers market. Look at the Idiots buying Bambino's & ABUniverse Diapers off of Ebaby. As PT. Barnum said.."There is a sucker born every minute". I personally would have made myself a copy of all of it and sold everything for half price, but then again thats just me. :rolleyes:

I can't help it! Every time I see something that is being resold that I know is overpriced, I always have to rant about it. I can't stand people that price gouge. It absolutely bugs the hell out of me. Yes, I am aware that the market for AB/DL videos is very small, and as such, the prices for videos are high, but if people would just do two minutes(Which is about how long it took me to find those prices), they could save so much money.

Well I am sorry for not looking at the prices,so take $ 5.00 off the price I was asking for the videos from ABS as far as the cds I am hoping to sell all of videos and then just give the CDs to who ever bought them for nothing.As far as being ripped off I am nit in any way shape or form a dishinest person.My word is probably better than yours diamond.I am not someone to rip anyone off.All I have is my word on this board and I would rather be hurt worse than rip someone off.I was trying to do something positive by donating some of the money form the sale of the videos to this site.I am sorry if someone takes it the wrong way,making a bunch of money here is not my intentions in fact I didn't make copies of anything I'm selling big deal.Diamond I think you should relax alittle and be just a tad bit more friendly.I'm not the enemy ya know!!!!

I'm actually a very friendly person. As for your word being better than mine, I don't know what to say to that other than that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. No one here has any proof that you are a dishonest person, nor did I say you were. I was just stating that if someone bought something from a member of this site, they have no recourse if they get ripped off. Now, if you were to sell on eBay, then they would have some protection if they were to not recieve thier item.

I'm actually a very friendly person. As for your word being better than mine, I don't know what to say to that other than that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. No one here has any proof that you are a dishonest person, nor did I say you were. I was just stating that if someone bought something from a member of this site, they have no recourse if they get ripped off. Now, if you were to sell on eBay, then they would have some protection if they were to not recieve thier item.

I've heard bad things about Ebay plus I looked at it and because I have brain damage it's hard for me to understand what I all have to do.It just seems easier to try and seel the videos on this site.Nobody needs protection from me I will not in any way rip off them.As for you being friendly,weel maybe we just got off on a bad note and I apologize for that.Hopefully we can be firends than,it's up to you.