LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Movie Stars In Diapers

Please be very careful about photos of famous people in diapers. Many of those are fake.

For example, years ago Alicia Silverstone posed for the cover of Rolling Stone wearing a pink top hat, shirt and ruffled shorts. Inside there were more pictures of Alicia in similar clothing. A couple of years later, when home scanners and PhotoShop software became available, suddenly Ms Silverstone was shown online wearing white plastic panties.

This was especially distressing because Alicia Silverstone has always, from the time she was a teenager, been so generous supporting child abuse prevention and toilet training education charities. Alicia has freely admitted during public speeches that she wet her bed until late in life.

Anyone know of any movie stars that are diaper lovers, or have any pics?

Please be very careful about photos of famous people in diapers. Many of those are fake.

For example, years ago Alicia Silverstone posed for the cover of Rolling Stone wearing a pink top hat, shirt and ruffled shorts. Inside there were more pictures of Alicia in similar clothing. A couple of years later, when home scanners and PhotoShop software became available, suddenly Ms Silverstone was shown online wearing white plastic panties.

This was especially distressing because Alicia Silverstone has always, from the time she was a teenager, been so generous supporting child abuse prevention and toilet training education charities. Alicia has freely admitted during public speeches that she wet her bed until late in life.

Yeah, most of them are fake. I've heard Alicia Silverstone before. Apparently Shania Twain admitted some post-childbirth incontinence. Not surprisingly, no pics.

Frankly I can't imagine they'd want them posted around if they do exist somewhere. However, think of the positive effect it would have for incontinent people if just one celeb came forth and said, "Yeah, I suffer from incontinence, and I wear diapers." It is understandable that they'd prefer to keep that private, as it is understandable that most would prefer to keep any ABDL proclivities quiet.

Aw, leave these poor people alone already. Nothing gives me a headache like celebrity scandals, real or fake. Especially fake.

That said, there are probably lots of incontinent celebrities, and it would be nice if somebody came forward and gave incontinence a pretty face.

Aw, leave these poor people alone already. Nothing gives me a headache like celebrity scandals, real or fake. Especially fake.

That said, there are probably lots of incontinent celebrities, and it would be nice if somebody came forward and gave incontinence a pretty face.

I completely agree with you on this subject.

very well put aleia.

i can not rember the celebritys name. she was on a late night talk show, the host asked her when did she know she was famos. she replyed when my photos started being faked on the net. some are quite good. i have seen one with me in a diaper. i wish i had the body of the modle thay used to fake the photo. all i can rember is she was a singer.

i found this pic while browsing for diaper stuff a couple of weeks ago. no idea if genuine or not. i wouldn't mind changing her though! :P:wub::blush:

post-15723-1207911400_thumb.jpg

post-15723-1207911400_thumb.jpg