LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing... Me.

Hi Everyone--

I've been lurking around DD for a while now (off an on for probably a couple of years) and finally decided to pop up and say hello.

I'm in my early 30s, married, and work in the arts and media in the Midwest. My wife knows about my proclivities but prefers not to participate (which I understand).

I'm mainly a DL; I also enjoy some milder BDSM play (I find diapers are a great type of "bondage"--concealable, convenient, and taboo).

I'm mainly on here just to touch base with other people, since it's not easy to make contact with people who share this interest in any other way. I was impressed with the overall literacy and thoughtfulness of the posts I've read so far, and decided that was a good enough reason to break the silence.

Aside from the diaper stuff, I enjoy writing (poetry, music, some fiction), hiking, interior design, carpentry, gaming (poker, trivia, and some "old school" tabletop RPGs) and watching movies on my new 52" high def system. :D Now that the weather here is warming up, I'm looking forward to spending some more time outside, too!

Anyway--if there's anything you'd like to know, just give me a shout.

marcus

Hia Marcusb...I saw that you are a not necessarily a new member but finally stepped out to meet us, just wanted to give you a welcome. Glad to see that you announced yourself to us and wish you well here. It is a nice site to maintain our AB/DL feelings as you mentioned.

Huggie :biker_h4h: