LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can You Buy Attends In The United Kingdom

Ok,

I'm not from the UK... but:

most medical supply stores can ORDER thing upon request....

attends is being distributed almost world wide, so I assume you can go into most medical supply stores or even a large boots pharmacy and have them check their computer and order the stuff...

or you can try contacting PaperPak and ask whether they have an official listing of redistributors in the UK (they quite possible should have something like this)

PaperPak/Attends

Headquarters/North Carolina Plant:

1029 Old Creek Road

Greenville, NC 27834

Phone: 1-252-752-1100

Toll Free Phone: 1-800-4-ATTENDS (800-428-8363)

Toll Free Fax: 1-800-933-8433

Email: info@attends.com

about that "challenge" part of your question - there's none... if you go to a medical supply store, believe me it's the most normal thing to buy diapers... and in 99% of the cases you will not get any weird question except product size & type and if they don't have it maybe an idea for an alternative. but if you don't act abnormal or weird, you'll be seen as another incontinent customer or maybe caregiver... after all most clerks mind their own business and let you handle yours.

however if you go into a store and scream "I'm a diaper lover and want attends", hell that's a different thing and I have to say QUITE WRONG. Keep your "sex life" private.

and something else: Price...

now that is something to consider and my MAIN AND ONLY reason why I often buy online instead of stores (I'm quite comfortable with walking into a med-supply store and buying diapers... it's just diapers).

at least here, prices in stores for diapers tend to be quite "over the top"... I don't speak of 15% plus or so... sometimes it's closer to 150% compared to a cheap online store... and as I'm not exactly wealthy I don't fancy on paying more for the same product.

Hi I have got a question that I suppose only refers to United Kingdom AB/ DL. Where can you buy Attends over the counter, I know you can buy on line but want the challenge of picking them up and taking to cashier.

you can get Attends Abena and tyco nappies @ CLS on cofton road Exeter Devon theirs NO webbsite so you will have to go to the shop