LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You're In Diapers Or A Diaper And Terrified, To Whom Do You Turn For Comfort?

I usually turn to my wife, but she's not always there when I'm terrified. Loud noises, a flashback, sometimes just seeing something like a huge spider on TV or in the movies is all it takes. I've found that my teddy bear friends, binky and baba (pacifier and bottle) are precious in those times. I have a safe place at home to lie down, hug my bear friends, and let it all out. Today I went shopping alone for the first time in a long time. I was so terrified by the end of the shopping day that I sat in my jeep and cried. Those few minutes of just letting it all out were rewarded, because when I pulled into our drive Mommy was just pulling into the garage. I couldn't stop crying for a long time. Who comforts you in those moments and what drives you to those arms?

I usually turn to my daddy although sometimes its my little girl that I turn to. If neither of them is available my plushies and a blankie are nice just hide under the blanket with one of my plushies especially with a bottle or my pacifier and I feel better. The things that drive me that way are kind of vaired loud noises sometimes, more often it's flashbacks of my suicide attempts, that's usually enough to leave me soaked and terrified and in depserate need of comfort. More recently though it's night terrors that leave me like that. Kind of sucks because my daddy's been working really late so a lot of times I wake up scared and alone :(

I have a panic disorder linked to emetophobia (fear of vomiting). Shortly before I started taking meds, if I felt the slightest odd sensation in my stomach, I would launch into a full-blown panic attack, usually in the middle of the night. There is no running and hiding from your own body. When you're having a true panic attack, you won't find comfort anywhere until the episode is over. Then you're scared of the next panic attack. It's a terrible way to live.

Whenever I start feeling nauseated, I run into the arms of Pepto-Bismol.

I usually turn to my wife, but she's not always there when I'm terrified. Loud noises, a flashback, sometimes just seeing something like a huge spider on TV or in the movies is all it takes. I've found that my teddy bear friends, binky and baba (pacifier and bottle) are precious in those times. I have a safe place at home to lie down, hug my bear friends, and let it all out. Today I went shopping alone for the first time in a long time. I was so terrified by the end of the shopping day that I sat in my jeep and cried. Those few minutes of just letting it all out were rewarded, because when I pulled into our drive Mommy was just pulling into the garage. I couldn't stop crying for a long time. Who comforts you in those moments and what drives you to those arms?

I used to find my most terrifying moments in life, occured when I was not diapered. Nowadays, I'm diapered pretty much 24/7. Excepting the times I "air" for 20-30 minutes or tending to grooming issues. (Nairing, waxing, bathing, etc.) But, I always have a fresh change waiting and once I'm diapered again, all's right in my world. Cuddle up with my "Cheer Bear" and I'm in heaven.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)