LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfett's Footed Sleepers

babyfett

Oh i want some!!

Where d'ya get thum?

Do they do terry ones too?

And fleece?

Im gettin really excited at the thought!!

:P

Babyboo,

Try Jumpin Jammerz (in the US) They do both fleece and terry. You can get them in England, but at about twice the price. Just give me a shout if you want the UK suppliers.

Bethany

Babyboo,

Try Jumpin Jammerz (in the US) They do both fleece and terry. You can get them in England, but at about twice the price. Just give me a shout if you want the UK suppliers.

Bethany

Thanks for that.

Ive had a look and theyve got some real nice ones-i cant decide which ones to go for cos i like so many of them!!

Could you just give me the uk suppliers too so that i can compare.

Cheers.

Babyboo

Hey Fett, I see you have some from Jumpin Jammerz.........what's the quality like? Just about to order some (the ones with the sleepy puppys on).

Bethany

Jumpinjammerz are IMO the best sleeper on the market. The one im wearing in the photo is a newer microfleece style which I really like becuase it is not as warm as the polor fleece ones.

Jumpinjammerz are IMAO the best sleeper on the market. The one im wearing in the photo is a newer microfleece style which I really like becuase it is not as warm as the polor fleece ones.

Thanks for that, how much thicker are the polar fleece? Your climate is probably a lot warmer than mine!

Bethany

Thanks for that, how much thicker are the polar fleece? Your climate is probably a lot warmer than mine!

Bethany

Yeh they dont call it HOTlanta(Atlanta) for nothing. I say atleast 2 times as thicker on the polar fleece ones.

Thanks for that.

Ive had a look and theyve got some real nice ones-i cant decide which ones to go for cos i like so many of them!!

Could you just give me the uk suppliers too so that i can compare.

Cheers.

Babyboo

The main one is: hbenterprises.co.uk

They do various terry and fleece sleep suits, including ones that you can be locked in. If you look under Z Range and then Nightwear you will see a fleecy sleeper that I have, lol. Their clothes are nice, but pricey.

Also try: Donann.co.uk

I can't vouch for them, as I've never bought anything from them, so can't vouch for the quality either. But they do probably the cheapest fleecy sleepsuits I've seen in the UK.

You will find the places in the States are cheaper (which is why I'm about to order one from Jumpin Jammerz) but you do often end up paying the same again in postage.

Take care

Bethany

PS, If you do order from Donann let me know what the quality is like, cheers!!!

Waaah, those jammies look so cute and comfy. I had one pair a few years ago that my mom brought me for Christmas, which was a widdle weird at the time 'cause I was around 13. They were so comfy though. I really love those skull ones! I'm tempted to get a new pair for me now!